Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Quite how the striker will react to the prospect of making his debut away to Blackburn at a compact Ewood Park remains to be seen, but the size of City's staggering purse will surely help overcome any doubts he may have.

ffs

Johnny_on said:
emptypockets said:
markbmcfc said:
southstand117 said:
-------------- Given

Zab -- Kompany -- Onouha-- Lescott

--------------De Jong

--------- Ireland-----Barry(c)

Tevez------------------------Robinho

-------------- Goater

Even better?

Perfect.

Now its Perfect...

Top notch.

Seriously though, for me there has to be something in the Eto'o story. Like people have mentioned previously, the silence coming from GC talks volumes. We were quick to dismiss the Robbie story yesterday and likewise with Messi etc in the past. I think Eto'o is a big enough player to warrant the sort of statement that has been released previously to dismiss the story. Whilst its not damaging to the club (Messi link wasn't really damaging but they denied it) I still think if there was nothing in it then we would hear something from the club. They seem to be going about their business in the most professional way possible and no denial on the Eto'o link is big for me.

Hopefully we'll hear something more before the weekend - and maybe a press conference tomorrow to announce the triple signing of Trev, RSC and Eto'o...... :-D

Re: Is Eto'o Next? (MERGED)

Omiclops said:
emptypockets said:
markbmcfc said:
southstand117 said:
-------------- Given

--------------De Jong

-------------- Eto'o

Even better?

Perfect.

Couldn't be more perfect if you tried :)

Carvalho and a World Class right back maybe?

Top notch.

Seriously though, for me there has to be something in the Eto'o story. Like people have mentioned previously, the silence coming from GC talks volumes. We were quick to dismiss the Robbie story yesterday and likewise with Messi etc in the past. I think Eto'o is a big enough player to warrant the sort of statement that has been released previously to dismiss the story. Whilst its not damaging to the club (Messi link wasn't really damaging but they denied it) I still think if there was nothing in it then we would hear something from the club. They seem to be going about their business in the most professional way possible and no denial on the Eto'o link is big for me.

Hopefully we'll hear something more before the weekend - and maybe a press conference tomorrow to announce the triple signing of Trev, RSC and Eto'o...... :-D[/quote]

hope so mate, would love it. Having Eto'o who is arguably the best striker in the world at City would just be a dream come true.

Blue Coop said:
-------------- Given

--------------De Jong

-------------- Eto'o

I'd prefer Kompany and Zab, simply becuase they work very hard and are very young.

Ffs, I was watching SSN and he started talking about breaking news and it was about Southampton and some shitty manager, Keegan or some shit joining up with them.

And for home games, when inferior opposition "park the bus", what about taking De Jong out and bringing in SWP:

---------------- Given

Zab --- Kompany(c) -- Onouha-- Bridge/Lescott

------------ Ireland -- Barry

SWP------------Tevez-------------Robinho

---------------- Eto'o

Omiclops said:
Blue Coop said:
-------------- Given

--------------De Jong

-------------- Eto'o

I'd prefer Kompany and Zab, simply becuase they work very hard and are very young.

Ffs, I was watching SSN and he started talking about breaking news and it was about Southampton and some shitty manager, Keegan or some shit joining up with them.

The main reason i would have Zab before Richards every time is the Passion Zab shows in every game.

I admit you need players like that to keep the superstars ticking.

This is just too damn exciting! Just when I had talked myself into trying to forget about all the rumours until they turned into concrete action this happens and now I will have another hugely unproductive day at work revelling in the rumour mongering and hoping that all the alledged ITKers are correct. I really ought to know better, but this flamin' transfer window is costing me a fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.