Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

I think every person on the planet knew about the RSC transfer lol

BTW, I am really resenting the SSN their blatent distortion of facts and their whoring for sensationalist headlines and I am sick of the press (even the posh press) then parrot what they hear.

I tend to find the off button very helpful, to be honest rather come on here and a few other sites to find out what is really happening.

Pam said:
ussy said:
ffs im getting sick with pressing f5 again and again!!! even though my eyes are killin..... my insides just wont let me stop pressing f5 :( i just hope someone posts something about this which is gonna give me a lift :)

No news is good news now.

BTW, I am really resenting the SSN their blatent distortion of facts and their whoring for sensationalist headlines and I am sick of the press (even the posh press) then parrot what they hear.

This.

Why doesn't come out and tell it as it is. Some real journalism not headlines - it pisses me off too.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Are most people of the mind that this will still all lead to him signing?

Nah.....

I think we'll sign Messi instead. ;)

Thats a big fat YES from me!

I'm not ITK but my own personal opinion is that he'll stay until he gets a free next summer.

Two Face said:
16.47 The agent of Luis Fabiano confesses the striker could quit Sevilla this summer in order to join a major European club. The Brazilian has been linked with Manchester United, Barcelona, AC Milan and Manchester City.

Saw him last noght, class player! Any day!

He links up well with Robinho for Brazil two, i see this as a Perfect Plan B if Eto'o deal doesn't work out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.