Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Q: Can anyone on here honestly say that if they had a contract with their employer with a loyalty bonus written in there for even a few grand, that they would say nah doesnt matter (regardless of if you had a better gig lined up)?

A: Would they Fuck.

So as far as im concerned nothings changed, ya gotta haggle!

emptypockets said:
bluemoon32 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Are most people of the mind that this will still all lead to him signing?

I'm not ITK but my own personal opinion is that he'll stay until he gets a free next summer.

Same

IF he doesn’t sign, I don't think it will be embarrassing at all for us. Eto'o will just be seen as a greedy C**t. All the headlines (News now), are showing that the stumbling block is due to his demand for more money from barca.

I still believe he will be at Eastlands

emptypockets said:
bluemoon32 said:

I'm not ITK but my own personal opinion is that he'll stay until he gets a free next summer.

Same

id hoped he signed but my may be looking unlikely now and to me it looks like payback time for eto'o after barca tried to sell him last season and sit in his last year so barca get fook all.

Muckin Funster said:
Q: Can anyone on here honestly say that if they had a contract with their employer with a loyalty bonus written in there for even a few grand, that they would say nah doesnt matter (regardless of if you had a better gig lined up)?

A: Would they Fuck.

So as far as im concerned nothings changed, ya gotta haggle!

Its no different to Tevez's agent talking about a number of clubs despite many people still believing he has already been signed and just not announced yet. Agents talk the talk to make there players look better and to get the most financially.

Foe23 said:
emptypockets said:
bluemoon32 said:

Same

IF he doesn’t sign, I don't think it will be embarrassing at all for us. Eto'o will just be seen as a greedy C**t. All the headlines (News now), are showing that the stumbling block is due to his demand for more money from barca.

Unless we get a statement from Cooke saying "Eto'o fuckin' BOTTLED it!"

Foe23 said:
emptypockets said:
bluemoon32 said:

Same

i beleive this and i also think we will offer an option to settle his loyalty costs on the quite ofcourse

emptypockets said:
bluemoon32 said:

Same

If he negotiates a 'loyalty bonus' he'll be coming (so to speak - along with half of the forum if yesterday's posts are anything to go by!).

Foe23 said:
emptypockets said:
bluemoon32 said:

Same

All the headlines (News now), are showing that the stumbling block is due to his demand for more money from barca.

I have a question re this apparent bonus payment. Can anyone clarify how this contractural term is triggered. Is it triggered by the player officially requesting the transfer or is it triggered by him saying he wants to stay at Barca but isn't wanted. This could make a difference, when you think about it.

bluejue said:
emptypockets said:
bluemoon32 said:

Same

If he negotiates a 'loyalty bonus' he'll be coming (so to speak - along with half of the forum if yesterday's posts are anything to go by!).

PMSL -

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.