Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

You cant make it up can you....

Tribal, Goal, SSN and any other shite media outlet that get fook all right say its off and you all start getting your knickers in a twist!

Trust the guys at our club fella's, please.

The Kaka lessons were learned and they will not be made again.

This deal is still on!

blueinsa said:

Tribal, Goal, SSN and any other shite media outlet that get fook all right say its off and you all start getting your knickers in a twist!

This deal is still on!

yehhhhhhhhhh get in there

people are putting all these links on here from papers etc, and it just adds to what is already a well over speculated transfer. city have said nothing, no denial, no confirming nothing. . . . . now unless something has changed dramatically ie transfer going tits up we would have had some kind of official city statement weather it be good or bad, but we havent . . . this deal is still on at the moment until we hear from city officially. dont listen to SSN or radio stations or read newspaper articles unless they have official city statements in them, all of the before mentioned want a story out of city and probably an egg on our face 1, and with so many people on hear getting suicidle over it, were just sharpening there pencils for them.

blueinsa said:

This deal is still on!

I agree. Goal and the others were saying kaka had signed, they all talk shite, till i hear it from the horses mouth then ill believe.

Lomas has a lob on said:
people are putting all these links on here from papers etc, and it just adds to what is already a well over speculated transfer. city have said nothing, no denial, no confirming nothing. . . . . now unless something has changed dramatically ie transfer going tits up we would have had some kind of official city statement weather it be good or bad, but we havent . . . this deal is still on at the moment until we hear from city officially. dont listen to SSN or radio stations or read newspaper articles unless they have official city statements in them, all of the before mentioned want a story out of city and probably an egg on our face 1, and with so many people on hear getting suicidle over it, were just sharpening there pencils for them.

Your name is pure gold.........

I am not convinced anymore he will sign for us, we should not be bailing out Barca over loyalty payments, OK so we get slatted in the press who cares because I don't. I know that those who have to work with rags will get the piss taken out of them but they have done it for years another couple of insults shouldn't dampen a revival of City which they know will arrive it is only a question of when.

The only relevant quote in the whole fucking article is "If there is not a 180-degree turnaround, then he will stay with Barcelona,"

The rest is just speculative shitty journalism, for which the Guardian should know better.

Rammyblues said:
I am not convinced anymore he will sign for us, we should not be bailing out Barca over loyalty payments, OK so we get slatted in the press who cares because I don't. I know that those who have to work with rags will get the piss taken out of them but they have done it for years another couple of insults shouldn't dampen a revival of City which they know will arrive it is only a question of when.

Im sorry mate but if its a small loyalty payment of 10million stood inbetween our club progressing with a great player or not doing why not just pay the 10mill..

allan harper said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Your name is pure gold.........

will always remember some bloke shouting when lomas was taking a corner "show us your stiffy steve". Lomas embarassingly pissed himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.