Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

mancityscot said:
Spursmad I am very sorry . I doubted you . But now I realist you do have info. Even though your a spurs fan you do re hard to be info for us .

Cheers

has Spursmad said anything tonight?

tonethestone said:
mancityscot said:
Spursmad I am very sorry . I doubted you . But now I realist you do have info. Even though your a spurs fan you do re hard to be info for us .

Cheers

yeh he said he stands by what he said yesterday, deal is still on, he had already stated somewhere that this could get media ugly as well

Eto's gripe is with Barca not City, he can walk for free this time next season the ball is in Barca's court, I'm very positive that Eto & Barca will come to an arrangement regarding his bonus payment. It's in both of there intrests to sort it out, if they don't we move on!Nowt to do with us if Barca cant/wont pay up.

mancityscot said:

Cheers

good lad, we all get the collywobbles at times like this, and it's hard to know who to trust.

takes a man to admit his mistakes. on an entirely unrelated subject wonder where taylorwill got to?

tonethestone said:
mancityscot said:

Cheers

Just to clarify what I think is currently happening regarding Eto'o.

1)Eto'o has 100% agreed to come to Man City. ( fact)

2) Eto'o is now trying to maximise his leaving package from Barcelona. (imho)

3) His agent may say some negative things about Eto'o joining city , but this all about number 2.(imho)

4) imho Eto'o will join City, I am very confident in that.

Cheers

Spursmad321

roque balboa said:
ive been reading the topics all day and signed up to post my opinion - dont take it as fact it is just an opinion.

i think that this deal is 100% done like spursmad had said. we have been told before that garry cook has been meeting barcelona representatives, including the night after the CL final. i dont think cook wants to suffer the embarrassment he did after the kaka saga, and he knows just what to do. this transfer has probably been pursued for quite a long time, so have faith people!!

i believe in garry cook, i think he is a great guy, and i felt very sorry for him after the incident with kaka, because he didn't deserve all the blame. he has this one sorted imo :)
hello you must be little garry junior.

I don't know what time this press conference is schedulled for tomorrow but I can see us being blamed big time in this, the player ain't going to slate Barca if he wants to stay with them, and Barca ain't going to slate the player given he will have to fit in with the rest of the squad for the next year. If we had any sense tomorrow we should annonce the deal is off before this conference takes place otherwise it will be the Kaka affair all over again. The only niggling doubt I have or last ray of hope is that our owners did not want this to happen and the club end up with egg on their faces again so by the very fact we haven't said anything means we might still have a chance............arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg don't you just love transfers. (Typical City)

Happy Feet said:
Eto's gripe is with Barca not City, he can walk for free this time next season the ball is in Barca's court, I'm very positive that Eto & Barca will come to an arrangement regarding his bonus payment. It's in both of there intrests to sort it out, if they don't we move on!Nowt to do with us if Barca cant/wont pay up.

If it is the only way, lets just up our offer. When we have Ajax coming on here piss taking, you know how important this deal is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.