Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Fallingbostel Blue said:
. Eto'o has Barca over a barrel and is squeezing every last drop of money out of them.

Which is only to be expected but I still wish they'd all stop pissing about. They are like fornicators.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Just, reading el mundo, again it mentions the loyalty fee, say's it is still a possibility as Eto'o's agent will meet with Barca before the press conference. Looks like Spursmad is spot in. Eto'o has Barca over a barrel and is squeezing every last drop of money out of them.

link pls???

I agree with a host of posters. City are remaining tight lipped. one reason. Eto has agreed to join us, but this loyalty payment is causing the delay. Barca and Eto will have to thrash it out before the press conference. If it happens? If they can't thrash it out, both Barca and Eto will inform City and City will then make a press announcement. Don't know what they will say though. There is no way on God's earth City/Cook will look stupid again after the Kaka farse. If the deal is dead City would have made an announcement by now. Thd real is still on in my opinion, but the clock is ticking, not only for us, but for Barca as well.(don't forget, then want Villa, not Eto)

totally agree,
however I don't think Cook would of put in an official bid in if it wasn't tied up 100%, especially after the Kaka debacle.

Pam said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
. Eto'o has Barca over a barrel and is squeezing every last drop of money out of them.

Which is only to be expected but I still wish they'd all stop pissing about. They are like fornicators.

Mr Cook looked dejected!
On my way out of the site preview tonight I saw Garry Cook getting into his Mercedes, he did not look a happy man.

His body language could be forgiven because it is a hot day, he had his suit jacket in his arm, no tie on and his shirt was undone at the top, his face however painted a different picture.

We were probably all hoping that he is in Spain doing his best to convince Eto'o to sign, instead he is finishing work at 7:30 after what looked like a hard day. Maybe I am wrong but he looked like a beaten man and the person I was with also agreed. It seems he has probably had a hard day negotiating but from Manchester and not Spain.

I have to say though for him to look dejected must mean he is really working hard for City so that he can bring the right players into the Club, I hope his determination pays off for us.

from 'we'vegotrobinho' blog

Andouble said:
Mr Cook looked dejected!
On my way out of the site preview tonight I saw Garry Cook getting into his Mercedes, he did not look a happy man.

His body language could be forgiven because it is a hot day, he had his suit jacket in his arm, no tie on and his shirt was undone at the top, his face however painted a different picture.

We were probably all hoping that he is in Spain doing his best to convince Eto'o to sign, instead he is finishing work at 7:30 after what looked like a hard day. Maybe I am wrong but he looked like a beaten man and the person I was with also agreed. It seems he has probably had a hard day negotiating but from Manchester and not Spain.

I have to say though for him to look dejected must mean he is really working hard for City so that he can bring the right players into the Club, I hope his determination pays off for us.

Oh do leave off.

Andouble said:
Mr Cook looked dejected!

to be fair, he puts an exclamation mark at the end of EVERY SINGLE thread title. can't trust a man who overuses his exclamation marks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.