Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Blue Coop said:
tonethestone said:
mancityscot said:
Spursmad I am very sorry . I doubted you . But now I realist you do have info. Even though your a spurs fan you do re hard to be info for us .

Cheers

has Spursmad said anything tonight?

Just to clarify what I think is currently happening regarding Eto'o.

1)Eto'o has 100% agreed to come to Man City. ( fact)

2) Eto'o is now trying to maximise his leaving package from Barcelona. (imho)

3) His agent may say some negative things about Eto'o joining city , but this all about number 2.(imho)

4) imho Eto'o will join City, I am very confident in that.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Either you are God or you want twatting. Hope it's the former. Cheers mate.

Everyone get a grip. It isn't over until it's over.

IMO all this reporting by his agent of 'If there is not a 180-degree turnaround then he will stay with Barcelona' is as good as saying its at least 50/50!! I think everyone looks at this statement the wrong way around. His agent is merely stating the bloody obvious!!

He is a barca player and unless he turns his back on them then he stays there, its upto him

Barca?, City?, Barca? City? Simples!

Pam said:
Blue Coop said:
tonethestone said:
mancityscot said:
Spursmad I am very sorry . I doubted you . But now I realist you do have info. Even though your a spurs fan you do re hard to be info for us .

Cheers

has Spursmad said anything tonight?

Just to clarify what I think is currently happening regarding Eto'o.

1)Eto'o has 100% agreed to come to Man City. ( fact)

2) Eto'o is now trying to maximise his leaving package from Barcelona. (imho)

3) His agent may say some negative things about Eto'o joining city , but this all about number 2.(imho)

4) imho Eto'o will join City, I am very confident in that.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Either you are God or you want twatting. Hope it's the former. Cheers mate.

Everyone get a grip. It isn't over until it's over.
lol

Lomas has a lob on said:
roque balboa said:
ive been reading the topics all day and signed up to post my opinion - dont take it as fact it is just an opinion.

i think that this deal is 100% done like spursmad had said. we have been told before that garry cook has been meeting barcelona representatives, including the night after the CL final. i dont think cook wants to suffer the embarrassment he did after the kaka saga, and he knows just what to do. this transfer has probably been pursued for quite a long time, so have faith people!!

i believe in garry cook, i think he is a great guy, and i felt very sorry for him after the incident with kaka, because he didn't deserve all the blame. he has this one sorted imo :)
hello you must be little garry junior.

quite far from it actually. i just think he deserves more credit than what he has been given - done a good job for us alongside hughes.

on the subject of eto'o - i think he's our tbh!!

Sorry for asking but cant be bothered trailing thru the post. Has spursmad updated today on Eto or any other targets

Do you not think this is the speculation Cook and City would want - all the media jumpin on the CITY are not big enough for these superstars!!!!

Then on July 1st we shove it right back down there gloating throats when we sign Tevez, Etoo & Lescott

Just the reaction ADUG would want

Just, reading el mundo, again it mentions the loyalty fee, say's it is still a possibility as Eto'o's agent will meet with Barca before the press conference. Looks like Spursmad is spot in. Eto'o has Barca over a barrel and is squeezing every last drop of money out of them.

SICK OF IT SICK OF IT SICK OF IT SICK OF IT SICK OF IT AND BLOODY WELL SICK OF IT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.