Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

can somebody please be nice enough to let me know what time this supposed press conference is tomorrow (eto's agents one) ?

I am more than confident that eto will be playing for us next season. Barcalona don't want him pep wants villa. They need the 25 mil and will do anything in there power to force eto out. This is why they are fighting over this loyalty bonus. I can see them coming to some sort of arrangement soon. As soon as eto leaves we can be sure they will bid for villa.

Also found some info on a sight i go on and apparently barca have bid for Palmeiras striker Keirrison for about 15mil Euros. Dont know if there is any truth in this. Apparently he is one for the future.

cheers bud !
hopefully we will all be put out our misery and will know either way by then !

PolishCTID8 said:
freddie_hill said:
All my senses tell me this ain't gonna happen. I'd love to be proven wrong but the way it's all going is very Kaka-esque.

If he doesnt come we will still be better than last season. Think of the squad this season and the experience we have from the last one (players and manager). Remember that the transfer window havent opened yet. We have all window to sign more players. I dont want a player who doesnt want to play for us. We signed RSC already and thats an upgrade to what we had last year. Keep the faith boys.

good point mate.you from Poland by the way?

stavros said:
can somebody please be nice enough to let me know what time this supposed press conference is tomorrow (eto's agents one) ?

Eto'o's manager will give the press conference where he will announce that Eto'o will stay to serve out his contract. tough break for you, now it looks like both Tevez and Eto'o are not going to come. Well at least you have Bellamy and santa Cruz.
God, Ajax would trash your crappy team.

Vitek said:
PolishCTID8 said:
freddie_hill said:
All my senses tell me this ain't gonna happen. I'd love to be proven wrong but the way it's all going is very Kaka-esque.

If he doesnt come we will still be better than last season. Think of the squad this season and the experience we have from the last one (players and manager). Remember that the transfer window havent opened yet. We have all window to sign more players. I dont want a player who doesnt want to play for us. We signed RSC already and thats an upgrade to what we had last year. Keep the faith boys.

good point mate.you from Poland by the way?

Krakow. Born and raised mate. u too?

its all just games and barca look in the strongest position cos iff he signes then they got him tied down for three years on the same money and iff he rejects it then he will not get his bonus

AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:

Eto'o's manager will give the press conference where he will announce that Eto'o will stay to serve out his contract. tough break for you, now it looks like both Tevez and Eto'o are not going to come. Well at least you have Bellamy and santa Cruz.
God, Ajax would trash your crappy team.

Ban Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.