Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:
can somebody please be nice enough to let me know what time this supposed press conference is tomorrow (eto's agents one) ?

Eto'o's manager will give the press conference where he will announce that Eto'o will stay to serve out his contract. tough break for you, now it looks like both Tevez and Eto'o are not going to come. Well at least you have Bellamy and santa Cruz.
God, Ajax would trash your crappy team.

Will you do one

AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:
can somebody please be nice enough to let me know what time this supposed press conference is tomorrow (eto's agents one) ?

Eto'o's manager will give the press conference where he will announce that Eto'o will stay to serve out his contract. tough break for you, now it looks like both Tevez and Eto'o are not going to come. Well at least you have Bellamy and santa Cruz.

Mods this muppet needs to go before i take a ban myself.

AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:

Plz ban this fool

AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:

WTF???? Who the feck are you ????? Knob off, not even in the Prem FFS...

AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:

Get into town and sell your arse like you normally would on a Monday night... Do one you jumped up festering twat. And why name your club after a washing powder? Numpties. ;-)

ogaboga said:
AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:

Ban Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

No, keep him around until Tevez signs.

AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:

well if we are that crappy why are you so obsessed?
your prob not even an ajax fan but a dirty rag.
anyway do everyone a favour and leave your shit is boring

AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:

Feyenoord!

Do one you gay Dutch Munchen ball of Edam.

AJAX-NL said:
stavros said:

Why would he play out the remainder if they have offered him a new 2 year extension?

AJAX-NL said:
look dutchie ,fook off and find anne frank

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.