Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

TANTRUM ALERT

FFS, GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannybcity said:
marco said:
dannybcity said:
twinkletoes said:
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090629/53734684284/noticia/el-barsa-ofrece-la-renovacion-a-samuel-etoo.html

Confirmation that Eto'o has been offered a two year extension on the same money that City have offered (allegedly).

Well what the fuck are Barca playing at?
no way barca will pay him what we have offerd

I'm confused, have they offered more than before or just an extension?

They have offered a two year extension and said they will match what City have offered (allegedly).

dannybcity said:
twinkletoes said:
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090629/53734684284/noticia/el-barsa-ofrece-la-renovacion-a-samuel-etoo.html

Confirmation that Eto'o has been offered a two year extension on the same money that City have offered (allegedly).

Well what the fuck are Barca playing at?

There wage structure is very rigid. They will not pay more than 130k pw as they have a very staggered contract spread and because or their limited budget if they broke this then their wage bill would very quickly spiral out of financial control. All payments in Spain are after tax which is why the offer we have made could very well be around the 250k mark that is being spouted by the press.

because when you think about it, there is no way he would sign an extension on the same terms as he is currently on, given that he can blow that money out of the water either now with us, or when he becomes a free agent.

stavros said:
C_T_I_D said:
This will not happen. A few are straw clutching now...

mr positive strikes again! lol
is it £50 per world class player?
im not confident either !

No I bet against a single superstar coming so I am shelling out 50 for Tevez and thats me done then. Lesson learnt.

That story says they have offered him a contract with the same wages he is currently getting

C_T_I_D said:
stavros said:
C_T_I_D said:
This will not happen. A few are straw clutching now...

mr positive strikes again! lol
is it £50 per world class player?
im not confident either !

No I bet against a single superstar coming so I am shelling out 50 for Tevez and thats me done then. Lesson learnt.
only joking mate, just hope we can confirm tevez, for me eto'o would be a bonus

an extension on the same money as he is on now, which they know he will not accept
not sure why, seems like a game to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.