Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

At least if you don't like surprises my peccemism is consistent.

Do you want to lie and say I think it will happen to make you feel better City Die Hard?

Pam said:
Project said:
realsparky said:
perhaps we have a lot to learn,about dealing with players and their leaches,perhaps as yet city are still a little bit naive but so what, the day will surely come when we, and not some semi literate footballer and his mate dictate what they want , city sometime soon will call the shots.lets remember ,those who are not with us are against us . what goes round comes round.

We've nothing to be ashamed of here. We've acted professionally on all levels. Unless you believe we should not even attempt to attract the best players because we don't belong in the big boys club.

That's not the problem. The problem is how everyone else will say its laughing stock material. Since when have the twats been reasonable about this sort of thing? We might not agree with it but by God we will hear it.

We'll cop a load of shit as usual but as long as we are in with a shout with these kind of players and conducting our business in the right manner then we've nothing to worry about.

C_T_I_D said:
At least if you don't like surprises my peccemism is consistent.

Do you want to lie and say I think it will happen to make you feel better City Die Hard?

Am not sayin that i want you to say every1 is going to sign just why dnt you lighten up and be more possitive.

the Eto'o deal still might go through.

Have some faith !

mcfc_die_hard said:
And my last point why the fuck does everyone think that because a Spanish paper posted something that it is always true ?? They spout the same amount of bull shit as the english media !!

Not true mate. There isn't the enmity between Football Clubs and the press in Spain. The Establishment manipulate the press, use the press, to further their own ends, and the press for the most part are complicit. Without wishing to raise the tone ( ;) ) I would say it has it's roots from the Fascist state under Franco. The Free Spanish Press is still a dream!

Course it might but this fella is one in the business. Make no mistake he's a rolls royce of a player. He's the icing on a cake which isn't fully baked though. If we get him then it's huge for so many reasons. I'm just not convinced it will.

Barca are trying to force his arm, FFS. They are offering a contract that they think he won't sign. They are asking him to to turn down a huge improvement in his week to week wages and they are asking him to make an additional sacrifice in terms of his pending free agent status. Another two year contract with them would take him to the age of 30.

I think city will no doubt release a statement not long after the agent has his media parade

Project said:
GStar said:
We're rapidly learning the hard way how these elite clubs play thier game.

Why on earth have we allowed this to leak again? If this is "all part of the PR plan" then Cook et al have dropped a bollock and should never have allowed all this shit... rumour, counter rumour, speculation and counter speculation all with us bearing the shitty end of the stick.

If this isn't part of the plan, then where's our statement confirming we've walked away from the deal?

It's just not that simple.

We made it sound that way with the Kaka saga.

deep down i know he wont come

i said it yday and people were telling me to stop being negative...

o well.

i know he hasnt ruled us out completly yet but by the looks of it , it doesnt look good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.