Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

what a shame that a player of the Real Ronaldo's calibre is now called the fat one because of the gay one.

Best player of my generation by a million miles. The real Ronaldo. R9

In Spain they are saying that the Eto'o transfer is very similar to the Ronaldinho saga. City have offered the most money but Inter Milan and United can offer CL football.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Funny that, considering the abuse I got for saying this on Monday...tick tock...tick tock....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127241&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127241&start=0</a>

I thought your post was one of the most believeable of this whole window, Tolmie, and I still believe your info is correct.

I operate as a Bluemoon "bullshit filter" for a couple of Blue mates of mine who haven't the time to spend on here, and I forwarded that post on to them.

Take it as a compliment.

I do, Dave. Do you charge by the hour, I could do with someone monitoring Blue Moon for me and acting as a 'bullshit filter'?

Expect your filter to need a good clean out over the coming days and weeks ahead.

My filter works all the time Tolmie but it works hard. I have a standing joke with my mates that I only release info which turns out to be true.

This year I have only forwarded on three bits of info - URG's post announcing Barry a done deal, yours and the one from Blue2112 ("From the Arndale") which was almost identical to your info.

That's all I have believed this year.

so you'll make me look a right prick if you made it all up.....!!!

twinkletoes said:
In Spain they are saying that the Eto'o transfer is very similar to the Ronaldinho saga. City have offered the most money but Inter Milan and United can offer CL football.

the spaniards don't half talk bollocks though. They're almost as bad as the Italians.

So we're sticking by the 'Friday announcement' idea then? There's a lot riding on tomorrow!

blueblood007 said:
mcfc2607 said:
eto would score 20 + in the prem

Agree he is better than Anelka in frunt of goal so I would say that eto`o would score this amount to

linking up with robbie and hopefully Tevez will play a big part, were gonna have some flare going forward, but it's the defence we need to work on more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.