Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

sdavros said:
that is a I know something dum de dum if i ever i heard one..

spill the beans don juan

I thought that too!

No doubt the lad can score but can he do it in the premiership? Would we not be better saving some money and going for Villa? Or even the lad from Lyon? Eto'o is fantastic and I have seen him play live but I have a fear he is a sulker and could casue issues amoungst the squad. Ireland has just signed a £60k pw contract and we go and sign Eto'o for what is reported to be £190k pw doesnt seem fair to me tbh. I would welcome him with open arms as he would attract other stars but.....

...are you saying you wouldn't sign Eto'o? Are you crazy?

Yes I am infact crazy but I didnt say I wouldnt sign him I said I think he will be trouble... I also said I would rather sign Villa as I think he would do the same job but not be a twat in the dressing room. Nothing wrong with that opinion.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Funny that, considering the abuse I got for saying this on Monday...tick tock...tick tock....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127241&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127241&start=0</a>

I thought your post was one of the most believeable of this whole window, Tolmie, and I still believe your info is correct.

I operate as a Bluemoon "bullshit filter" for a couple of Blue mates of mine who haven't the time to spend on here, and I forwarded that post on to them.

Take it as a compliment.

I do, Dave. Do you charge by the hour, I could do with someone monitoring Blue Moon for me and acting as a 'bullshit filter'?

Expect your filter to need a good clean out over the coming days and weeks ahead.

i cant actually believe people are complainin about us signin eto'o :| hes one of the worlds best strikers and people say we wanted a real goalscorer to be signed, we are gettin one and now are moanin!

not my fault! said:
Didsbury Dave said:
not my fault! said:
Do we think he will score in the premier? I mean a shit load of goals... He's going to have to to justify the sort of money thats being quoted.

Yes, i think he will score anywhere.

He's got 130 in 200 games for Barcelona and better than 1 in 2 for his whole career.

that's serious goalscoring.

No doubt the lad can score but can he do it in the premiership? Would we not be better saving some money and going for Villa? Or even the lad from Lyon? Eto'o is fantastic and I have seen him play live but I have a fear he is a sulker and could casue issues amoungst the squad. Ireland has just signed a £60k pw contract and we go and sign Eto'o for what is reported to be £190k pw doesnt seem fair to me tbh. I would welcome him with open arms as he would attract other stars but.....

He is a goal machine what ever league he's in... he's the type of player that will get 10 goals just all of his own making... you pass into his feet and its one touch and BAM! goal!!!... He has pace to get in behind and is a natural goalscorer inside the box....

Honestly there has never been a more suited player for our league.....

Benzema has great potential, and if i could pick a talent to come through it would be him (it'd be like getting fat Ronaldo when he was 20), but for guaranteed goals... Gimme Eto'o all day....

citykierz said:
i cant actually believe people are complainin about us signin eto'o :| hes one of the worlds best strikers and people say we wanted a real goalscorer to be signed, we are gettin one and now are moanin!

Who has complained? No one, all I said was I think he will be a problem in the dressing room not that I didnt want him to sign and I dont think anyone else has either. People read what they want to read and not the words that are actually on the page!

He is a goal machine what ever league he's in... he's the type of player that will get 10 goals just all of his own making... you pass into his feet and its one touch and BAM! goal!!!... He has pace to get in behind and is a natural goalscorer inside the box....

Honestly there has never been a more suited player for our league.....

Benzema has great potential, and if i could pick a talent to come through it would be him (it'd be like getting fat Ronaldo when he was 20), but for guaranteed goals... Gimme Eto'o all day....

Ta, thats all I wanted a structured opinion from a fellow supporter.

not my fault! said:
citykierz said:

Who has complained? No one, all I said was I think he will be a problem in the dressing room not that I didnt want him to sign and I dont think anyone else has either. People read what they want to read and not the words that are actually on the page!

i was actually referrin to people in the early stages of the thread, seen as tho is my first post in this topic

not my fault! said:
citykierz said:

Why do you think he will be a problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.