Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

MCFC_Freestyler said:
blueblood007 said:
mcfc2607 said:
eto would score 20 + in the prem

Agree he is better than Anelka in frunt of goal so I would say that eto`o would score this amount to

linking up with robbie and hopefully Tevez will play a big part, were gonna have some flare going forward, but it's the defence we need to work on more!
Yeah but Ben Haim is due to come back.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
blueblood007 said:
mcfc2607 said:
eto would score 20 + in the prem

Agree he is better than Anelka in frunt of goal so I would say that eto`o would score this amount to

linking up with robbie and hopefully Tevez will play a big part, were gonna have some flare going forward, but it's the defence we need to work on more!
This forward line would get some goals:

Vassell...............................Tevez

.....................Eto'o.

with SWP and Robinho on the bench

twinkletoes said:
In Spain they are saying that the Eto'o transfer is very similar to the Ronaldinho saga. City have offered the most money but Inter Milan and United can offer CL football.

we shall see.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Funny that, considering the abuse I got for saying this on Monday...tick tock...tick tock....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127241&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127241&start=0</a>

I thought your post was one of the most believeable of this whole window, Tolmie, and I still believe your info is correct.

I operate as a Bluemoon "bullshit filter" for a couple of Blue mates of mine who haven't the time to spend on here, and I forwarded that post on to them.

Take it as a compliment.

I do, Dave. Do you charge by the hour, I could do with someone monitoring Blue Moon for me and acting as a 'bullshit filter'?

Expect your filter to need a good clean out over the coming days and weeks ahead.

Rag. well you are on 1 post.

Any one think we will swap eto for robinho. hope not, but i'm getting a
nasty feeling. sorry if this has been mentioned b4.

sdavros said:
what a shame that a player of the Real Ronaldo's calibre is now called the fat one because of the gay one.

Best player of my generation by a million miles. The real Ronaldo. R9
2 different styles of play the gay one and the fat one

the mascara wearing one trick pony that is the gay one is a feckin goal machine, who lets face it if we could have got him we would have and the all round finnese of the goofy fat one would of got kicked to shit in the prem and wouldnt of done much. so i hate to say it but its the sausage jocky id have first

These days I only trust people with more than 3 posts to their name. I have my standards.

chris63 said:

No as City put on their website yesterday that he is not going anywhere, not on loan, swapped or sold so I would ignore anything that says otherwise.

chris63 said:
apart from stevie who else could pass a ball 2 him ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.