Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

i think city are keeping their cards very close to their chest, thats why nothing is coming out on ssn, the kaka transfer really bugged gary cook and everyone else at the club.

I can see a press conference being called very soon.....i can picture it know, mark hughes and gary cook sat there with smiles like cheshire cats and saying to the press.......

We would like to introduce our new signings that eveyone's been waiting for......tevez....eto'o....lescott.....kolo toure.....then cook & hughes can look at the faces of the a7sehole reporters who always have it in for us. Get up and walk off.

in the words of kevin keegan " i'd love it "

All Odds Best Odds Exchanges Spreads
Odds ShorteningOdds Drifting

Bookie Offers

Latest odds make interesting reading!

Barcelona 6/4
Man City 6/4
Man Utd 4
Inter Milan 5
Chelsea 16
Liverpool 33
Tottenham 50

I'm not itk but I was speaking to someone today who claims to have 'good' sources who are pretty much bang on all the time he mentioned who they were and they sound feasable and he reckons Eto'o has already visited the ground and been for talks and is looking good. And he's another who says Tevez is done and dusted as the arabs have pretty much bought Joorabchian and will get first dibs on any players he owns.

This is not me being itk or making stuff up, I'm literally passing it on.

JonnyBoi said:
I'm not itk but I was speaking to someone today who claims to have 'good' sources who are pretty much bang on all the time he mentioned who they were and they sound feasable and he reckons Eto'o has already visited the ground and been for talks and is looking good. And he's another who says Tevez is done and dusted as the arabs have pretty much bought Joorabchian and will get first dibs on any players he owns.

This is not me being itk or making stuff up, I'm literally passing it on.
So that was the geezer carrying Mark Hughes' shopping in the Mall of Emirates this morning...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.