Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

It is difficult when you read certain posts, get excited its going to happen then dont hear anything for days. I appreciate all the ITK posts (apart from the obvious BS ones) but just need some info from the club! I hate waiting and there's still ages till the end of the window!

Lets hope MH gets his targets before the start of the tour of SA like he wanted...

There's definitely something happening. It's almost like the calm before the storm.

We'll all be blown away sometime very soon I reckon. Hughes and Cook will be sat in the middle of Eto'o and Tevez and the media will be sat there thinking WTF?? lol

It'll be frickin' sweet :P

flipmode said:
There's definitely something happening. It's almost like the calm before the strom.

We'll all be blown away sometime very soon I reckon. Hughes and Cook will be sat in the middle of Eto'o and Tevez and the media will be sat there thinking WTF?? lol

I like the link you did between the Storm (strom actually) and being blown away. Are you a creative writer by chance?

Here's hoping to a hectic next 10 weeks of transfer activity as that is what we have left till the end of this transfer window....

johnmc said:
flipmode said:
There's definitely something happening. It's almost like the calm before the strom.

I like the link you did between the Storm (strom actually) and being blown away. Are you a creative writer by chance?

I didn't actually realise I had done that. Perhaps I should contemplate it as I have a talent I am not aware of? lol
In response though, yes I do like to write.

I'm waiting to hit 50 posts so I can put up a letter I sent to Messrs Blatter and Platini ;)

Interesting tit-bit have been told, let's just say this thread has been noticed.

London is the place to be, apparently. Never liked the place myself, although Atol Kulcha's Indian restaurant (2 stars) Benares in Mayfair is truly an amazing dining experience!

Eto'o rep still expected in.

I'm not sure about this, City have appointed a guy who will complete deals in the capital for us.

Paul Aldridge? Thought he had been let go according to reports.

Can anyone else confirm this.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Interesting tit-bit have been told, let's just say this thread has been noticed.

London is the place to be, apparently. Never liked the place myself, although Atol Kulcha's Indian restaurant (2 stars) Benares in Mayfair is truly an amazing dining experience!

Eto'o rep still expected in.

I'm not sure about this, City have appointed a guy who will complete deals in the capital for us.

Paul Aldridge? Thought he had been let go according to reports.

Can anyone else confirm this.

Aldridge is leaving but only after the window is shut .... some time in Sept/Oct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.