Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

True but I meant in terms of transfers, Robinho apart.

Sloppyjoshua said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueblood007 said:
So let me see FRIDAY is the day where we will hear something is that the feeling around here?

People keep understanding this. But the only timetable for a signing I originally posted was City were hoping to announce Tevez tommorow.

The the other received was Eto'o solicitor expected to fly in capital tomorrow, whether that translates into him also announcing it tomorrow, is another thing.

I can't wait for tomorrow, though.

tevez can't be announced as a city player till the 1st of july surely?

If we wanted to couldn't we announce that Tevez will be join the club in July?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY!

Please do not interpret this spontaneous burst of emotion.

I'm just a big Telly Savalas fan, really.

For Sheik Mansour, see Daddy Warbucks.

Typical. I'm out onsite all day tomorrow. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sloppyjoshua said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueblood007 said:
So let me see FRIDAY is the day where we will hear something is that the feeling around here?

People keep understanding this. But the only timetable for a signing I originally posted was City were hoping to announce Tevez tommorow.

The the other received was Eto'o solicitor expected to fly in capital tomorrow, whether that translates into him also announcing it tomorrow, is another thing.

AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can be signed but can't play until after July 1st.

C_T_I_D said:
I remember that aswell but could only find that article OB1.

It was in the Daily Mail interestingly enough (Wrote last nights Eto'o story)... He's in our London office, also was involved in bringing Tevez and Masch to West then left when it all went wrong.... So he probably started our link to Jorabchian... Which i have seen first hand... Kia was more prominent than Hughes when i was at the same hotel as the squad.... 10 players must have been down to see him that night... I got a photo with Robinho and made Kia take the photo :-)

TimmyP said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY!

Please do not interpret this spontaneous burst of emotion.

I'm just a big Telly Savalas fan, really.

For Sheik Mansour, see Daddy Warbucks.

Typical. I'm out onsite all day tomorrow. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mmmmm.....i'm going to the same client that i was meeting when my mrs called me out of the blue to tell me about the takeover..........a good omen me thinks :)

i will be parked in front of the tv just like i was for the whole day and night on takeover day, one of the best days of my life!

nickson71 said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueblood007 said:

If we wanted to couldn't we announce that Tevez will be join the club in July?

dunno, we need to find the rules for signing players while they are on loan deals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.