Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Just fucking announce something one way or another, you're fucking with my head now.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bobmcfc said:
tommorow never comes

Bugsy Malone?

....next line 'What Kind of fool do you take me for?'

(Shaun Wright-Phillips on the piano)

Just remember what the closing tune is on that great film.

'We could be anything that we wanted to be, and that decision is ours.'

thought it was boyzone/ronan keating song

Johnny_on said:
C_T_I_D said:
I remember that aswell but could only find that article OB1.

It was in the Daily Mail interestingly enough (Wrote last nights Eto'o story)... He's in our London office, also was involved in bringing Tevez and Masch to West then left when it all went wrong.... So he probably started our link to Jorabchian... Which i have seen first hand... Kia was more prominent than Hughes when i was at the same hotel as the squad.... 10 players must have been down to see him that night... I got a photo with Robinho and made Kia take the photo :-)

what does this post mean?

It's the KFA thread by the looks of it (knows fook all).

the only nailed on thing thats happening tomorrow is the release of the new transformers film!

theres gonna be some dissapointed blues on here tomorrow. Thank god in in london on a sales apointment.

Okay, just because you want them to announce it, they'll do it especially for you. Because that's how it works right? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.