Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Didsbury Dave said:
Johnny_on said:
C_T_I_D said:
I remember that aswell but could only find that article OB1.

It was in the Daily Mail interestingly enough (Wrote last nights Eto'o story)... He's in our London office, also was involved in bringing Tevez and Masch to West then left when it all went wrong.... So he probably started our link to Jorabchian... Which i have seen first hand... Kia was more prominent than Hughes when i was at the same hotel as the squad.... 10 players must have been down to see him that night... I got a photo with Robinho and made Kia take the photo :-)

what does this post mean?

Just the guy who is ITK said he'd heard Aldridge was going to be involved in the Eto'o deal... Which some people thought he had left but he hasn't... So his info could very well be correct...

Also that he links with our bid for Tevez, as he has a background with Kia

Okay, out of 100 what do people think our chances are of getting Tevez and Eto'o.

Just want to knowwwwwwwww

RobinJo said:
Okay, out of 100 what do people think our chances are of getting Tevez and Eto'o.

Tevez - 25 - Chelsea will sign him
Eto'o - 50 - between us and Inter

RobinJo said:

100 :-) - just might take 4 years to get them....

infaltablesgalore said:
RobinJo do you still think Walcott is one of the best wingers in the world PMSL. Idiot.

No knobhead, you tried telling me Young was better than him, go back to bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.