Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Daz_Blue said:
whalley ranger said:
This is now all about who 'chucked' who first. It's difficult to see how Barca can save face now, other than give him what he wants? Would kike to know more Barca fans opinions.

I was a Barca fan for 90 minutes in May ..... do I count ?
Were'nt we all. But no, not this time mate.

On A side note this thread is on record pacce, 406 pages Tevez is only at 857 after several months.

I wonder if this Eto'o thing turns out to be a Robinho Mk. II or a Kaka Mk. II.

If the agent and Eto'o are really so pissed off at Barca then our chances of signing him would be quite decent. :)

I dont know why people are believing that no offer buy us has been made to Eto'o. Of course their has we have been speaking to him for over a week or two now, its basically amount the bonus payment. LOL at the people on the Barca forum saying HE LOVES BARCA AND WILL STAY. Ummmmm let me think......no

Ian Payne is the snidest rag creep of them all.. he was PRACTICALLY choking back the tears when the Tevez story 'broke' a few Saturday's back.. I hope he's on air when/if both deals are done and dusted..

I've said that the deal is off but now it may be back on...

Apparently the deal that Barca have offered Eto'o is a 2 year deal on the SAME money he already was. He wasn't happy because they hadn't contacted him for a new contract until last night AND he wasn't in the highest bracket of earners at Barca, he STILL wouldn't be with this supposed contract offer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.