Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

RobinJo said:
infaltablesgalore said:
RobinJo do you still think Walcott is one of the best wingers in the world PMSL. Idiot.

No knobhead, you tried telling me Young was better than him, go back to bed.
WOW.

You really are an idiot if you think he is better than Young.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
RobinJo said:
Okay, out of 100 what do people think our chances are of getting Tevez and Eto'o.

Just want to knowwwwwwwww

Tevez 90/100
Eto'o 75/100

oooooo I like the sound of this.

Say something else!

I am a KFA'er (knows fook all) but I wouldn't be too pissed off if we missed out on both, I would break the bank for Benzema though, odds on him coming if we splash £60m, 95% if we dick about and go for your RSC and Eto's instead 5%. If we go for RSC and Eto'o I would say 10% chance of getting both.

infaltablesgalore said:
RobinJo said:
infaltablesgalore said:
RobinJo do you still think Walcott is one of the best wingers in the world PMSL. Idiot.

No knobhead, you tried telling me Young was better than him, go back to bed.
WOW.

You really are an idiot if you think he is better than Young.

I do remember the vast majority agreeing with me also, so yeah you're the idiot. :)

The funny thing is, if say City announced tomorrow we had signed Tevez And Eto, by Sunday, people on here will be saying we need a defender etc and by the end of next week be saying its boring, we havent we signed anyone this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.