Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Lomas has a lob on said:
those people worried about citys name bein harmed if this goes tits up need not worry, eto'os agent who is clearly lying but never the less stated in press conf that there has been no discussions with us, therefore were imune from it if it does go wrong, so like i said a zillion times yesterday were in this until city put something official out, i actually feel more confident than i did 24hrs ago

A Zillion... slight embellishment

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

If it comes off it'll be against Eto's wishes ........ he clearly wants to stay another season at Barca , but they fancy taking Citys money ...... Eto's hanging on in the hope that they'll come around to offering him a years extension , but they want him out because they know they'll get fuck all for him in 12 months time ........ in that case , even though he says he'd be 'delighted' to play for us if things don't happen for him at Barca , would his heart really be in it if he came here?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
my F5 button has took one hell of a beating today !

Not as much as the Mrs, she just put mayo on my sandwich.

Hahahaha just signed up to to tell you how much i laughed at that, coughed up my drink. classic.

So...

Laporta says: Eto'o received a stratospheric bid from City the will be hard to turn down

Eto'o Agent says: We've not even spoken with city..

que?

can someone explaine the game here.. or is this just another line of bollox put together by the puppet masters upstairs @ city?

larderland said:
The Fixer said:
larderland said:
LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PRESS CONFERENCE AT 3 O CLOCK TODAY,SHOULD REVEAL ALOT!!

There is no press conference!

HOWD U KNOW?

Cos i'm a clever cnut;) seriously the poster who told us of the pc stated a few pages back that he mis-interpreted ther agent comments, so no pc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.