Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

flipmode said:
Samuel Eto'o said:
Hello fans of the club of the City of Manchester,

My agents have advised me to come on here so you can know that I am coming. You cannot tell my club Barcelona, they will not let me have my money if they find out. Can you keep a secret? I hope so.

The main point I am saying is that I love your chairman and I will score many goals for you next year. Even though Carlo Anecollti called me up, like my good friend Carlos, I did not want to go anywhere but Manchester United. So to the fans of the City of Manchester club, I will see you soon.

Sam

14 year old virgin by any chance?

More like a 25 year old virgin,come on we know they are all wankers couldnt get a shag

bobmcfc said:
Wheelsy said:
Samuel Eto'o said:

My agents have advised me to come on here so you can know that I am coming. You cannot tell my club Barcelona, they will not let me have my money if they find out. Can you keep a secret? I hope so.

The main point I am saying is that I love your chairman and I will score many goals for you next year. Even though Carlo Anecollti called me up, like my good friend Carlos, I did not want to go anywhere but Manchester United. So to the fans of the City of Manchester club, I will see you soon.

Sam
Thank you, Bazzmand Show.

is it the same guy pretending to be garry cook on the "request" thread ?
No mate, no other user on that IP.

Samuel Eto'o said:

Sam

When are we announcin it mate ;)

Wheelsy said:
bobmcfc said:
Wheelsy said:
Samuel Eto'o said:

Sam
Thank you, Bazzmand Show.

is it the same guy pretending to be garry cook on the "request" thread ?
No mate, no other user on that IP.
cheers

Bazzmand Show said:
mancity dan said:
Hello sammy are you there?

Im glad some people take it in a more light hearted manner.

how ridiculous of us not to see the immense humour in a rag posting about him going to the scum, lol...you twats can't afford his fucking boots, never mind eh?

Rammy Blue said:
Bazzmand Show said:
mancity dan said:
Hello sammy are you there?

Im glad some people take it in a more light hearted manner.

how ridiculous of us not to see the immense humour in a rag posting about him going to the scum, lol...you twats can't afford his fucking boots, never mind eh?

Well, with all the Far East sweatshops they use to manufacture their kit, they might just be able to squeeze it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.