Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Back on then is it pmsl................

3:38pm Tuesday 30th June 2009

comment Comments (0) Have your say »

THE agent of Barcelona striker Samuel Eto’o will hold a press conference today in a bid to clarify the Manchester City target’s future.

It has been reported City have tabled a £25m bid for but reports in Spain suggest Eto’o’s representative is to announce that the forward plans to see out the final year of his deal at Barca.
Print article » Email to a friend »
Share this article
What's this? »

Rammy Blue said:
Bazzmand Show said:
mancity dan said:
Hello sammy are you there?

Im glad some people take it in a more light hearted manner.

how ridiculous of us not to see the immense humour in a rag posting about him going to the scum, lol...you twats can't afford his fucking boots, never mind eh?

The humour in that was supposed to be about the fact players move so much they forget where they are going. i.e. a slip of the tongue. Or are you so bubbled up in your little world you cant read between the lines on anything.

Bazzmand Show said:
mancity dan said:

Double account.

picture.php

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

Rammy Blue said:
have a field day in this thread with a "spot the rag" comp....
You're obsessed with calling people rags, did you used to work in a used textile recycling plant or something!

Spindash said:
Bazzmand Show said:
mancity dan said:

Double account.

picture.php

Yes quickly before I take over with my rag propaganda pretending to be someone else like Rio Ferdinand or something. BEHAVE YOURSELF BEHAVE YOURSELF SIT DOWN.

Obviously not a rag blue through and through mate . I just see the reality. Eto'o ain't coming move on. Hopefully we will get tevez tomoz I'll be over the moon with that.

Bazzmand Show said:
Yes quickly before I take over with my rag propaganda pretending to be someone else like Rio Ferdinand or something. BEHAVE YOURSELF BEHAVE YOURSELF SIT DOWN.

Bazzmand Show said:

Not reading a ton of pages but are we abit more optimistic today considering his agent saying

"If they have a serious offer from Manchester City, and if they want to continue with this negotiation we could be interested," Mesalles added.

"We haven't spoken to City but if Barca have reached an agreement it shouldn't be that difficult to reach a deal."

?

To me it all sounds like Eto'o doesn't want to be seen as instigating the move. Everyone's trying to get the best press possible out of the transfer.

Cooper_mcfc said:
Obviously not a rag blue through and through mate . I just see the reality. Eto'o ain't coming move on. Hopefully we will get tevez tomoz I'll be over the moon with that.

Everyone is so drained over Eto'o its not funny. Imagine how Cook and the people doing the deal are feeling. Tevez, well we can only pray that is going through. If he nor Eto'o signed I think the site would be shutdown as a result of being the organiser of a mass suicide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.