Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

smith1855 said:
Oh well according to El Mundo Samuel Eto'o signed for Inter Milan 2 weeks ago, and that was supposed to be a done deal at the time. The are the least reliable source in Europe mate, plus they seem to have a downer on City constantly, its them who started the Robinho to Barca rumor lately.

The rumour about Robinho was started by The Daily Mirror and they picked it up from them. They didn't say that he had ever signed for Inter. You need to brush up on your Spanish. They are the mouth piece of FC Barcelona.

If Villa goes to Madrid then Barca will not be looking to sell Eto'o surely. I can't see this June 19th deadline working out anyway, could this the third friday in a row that we've been promised news by ITKs that again doesn't materialise?

Imagine if tomorrow we sign Villa and there's a guy shaking his hand with a t-shirt on saying 'I'm toffeesforme'. I'll piss my sides.

Dobsy87 said:
If Villa goes to Madrid then Barca will not be looking to sell Eto'o surely. I can't see this June 19th deadline working out anyway, could this the third friday in a row that we've been promised news by ITKs that again doesn't materialise?

Imagine if tomorrow we sign Villa and there's a guy shaking his hand with a t-shirt on saying 'I'm toffeesforme'. I'll piss my sides.

Those idiots on citymancs are still expecting it.

Dont know if this has been mentioned, and I certainly cant be arsed trawling through all the eto'o posts to find out. But I saw this comment on the city website, clearly written by someone at city and not a journo.....

"Barcelona will not be getting their hands on Robinho despite the best efforts of Spanish TV stations, but the European champions might still be doing summer business with City according to well-connected investigative duo Simon Jones and John Edwards at the Mail ..."

barca dont wanna meet the £190,000 a week after tax wages that eto'o wants so even tho they want to keep him they also wanna sell him now and make money rather than him go free next year

After the way the Barry deal was done I have new found confidence in the way we do things! I don't have any inside info, but still believe CT and Eto'o will be ours by close of business tomorrow. And I'll be out of a job - having spent all my last two working days reading the forums on here and "refreshing" the SSN transfer update page!!

Ratsy said:
After the way the Barry deal was done I have new found confidence in the way we do things! I don't have any inside info, but still believe CT and Eto'o will be ours by close of business tomorrow. And I'll be out of a job - having spent all my last two working days reading the forums on here and "refreshing" the SSN transfer update page!!

At least you can enjoy the resy of the transfer window with no distractions

Ratsy said:

Welcome. Rag!

Enjoy it??!! Can't call it that. Will hopefully enjoy our starting XI against Blackburn as much as I'll enjoy not having to see Mills, Vassell, Benjani, Etuhu, Garrido, Caceido, Ben Haim and all the other wasters as part of our squad!! Roll on good news tomorrow.....I have a nice feeling!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.