Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

If I get my hopes up about Eto'o and nout happens their will be some 'Explaining' to do. 6pm and it better happen.

TheRevolution said:
If I get my hopes up about Eto'o and nout happens their will be some 'Explaining' to do. 6pm and it better happen.
6pm happens ever day.

TheRevolution said:

I think you'll find that it will not.

TheRevolution said:

haha - just who do you expect to get this explanation from?

will it really make you feel better?

not my fault! said:
*singingtheblues* said:
not my fault! said:
billythegoat said:
Ive not had 1 genuine call thus far! A load of pranks which is very immature

I would go back and delete your phone number mate. Was not wise to put it up on the main page, you learn I guess. I am going to give you until 7pm and judge you then. Dont rise to the crap, keep chilled and if your right you will get those who have called you praising you instead! But for your sake go back and delete the number's.
Those that are prank calling... It's a bit unfair and unjust. he may be telling porkies but dont prank call. Just think... If and I mean "if" he was related to Eto'o then you are making us look fucking stupid. Wait until 7pm and then let rip.

Are you a complete and utter fucktard?

Yes I am and is it true that when you were born the doctor gave your mum a slap you inbread knob jockey?

Jesus Christ.

You really are severely fucktarded.

The man claims for hours he's Eto'o's cousin, has spoken to him, knows things our manager doesn't, and things none of the press know...

Has just given "his" mobile number to a bunch of strangers, a mobile number which happens to be the exact one from some sex selling website...

And you're giving him the benefit of the doubt?

Calling other blues childish for not being as gullible and plain fucking stupid as you?!?!?!

You're a completely retarded, soggy bubble of monkey spunk.

Fucking idiot.

Timmmmahhhh said:
TheRevolution said:

Yeah. I will be upset with myself for believing abit.

TheRevolution said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
TheRevolution said:

Yeah. I will be upset with myself for believing abit.

Billy was a red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.