Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

I think we are one big signing away from all the pieces falling into place, from what we read it seems as if we are in for tevez, eto, RSC, and lescott. im sure once the first ones come they will all follow suit.

The next question will be how will they all fall into the team together,the four above are without doubt quality signings of which will improve our squad. These are happy happy times blues can u imagine a front 3 of robbie, eto and tevez with ireland just behind with swp, RSC petrov and belemy wait to come on at any given time.

Eto is proberly the best striker in the world and at 28 should still have atleast 2years at his absolute prime.

i dont like prediciting what the team will be because if things dont work out might look ma bit foolish but hey what the hell my blacjburn 11 is

given

Richards Kompany Lescott Bridge

De Jong Barry

Ireland

tevez eto Robbie

Subs
GK?
Petrov
SWP
Bellers
RCS
Onuoha
Dunne

That on paper is just about as strong as any team in the prem, and international in every position (ex. ireland ha).

bluebrandon said:
listen lads its not harsh and its not a joke. the manager has done a good job and the signings are fine so far. the rsc signing is pathetic its so drawn it i cant believe it if we cant nail this down what chance of etoo. we should stop courting the players we have no realistic chance of signing and obtain players who dont have star attraction but are still very good players and can be made into stars , ronaldo is a perfect example of this. they took a punt and it paid off, imo there are many players on the fringe of greatness who could be prised from there clubs for a lot less trouble who could benefit city just as much.

Pure guesswork to think that City aren't going after the very best and getting rebuffed rather than it be played out in the press ala Kaka. Can you name some of these players on the verge of greatness?

bluebrandon said:
listen lads its not harsh and its not a joke. the manager has done a good job and the signings are fine so far. the rsc signing is pathetic its so drawn it i cant believe it if we cant nail this down what chance of etoo. we should stop courting the players we have no realistic chance of signing and obtain players who dont have star attraction but are still very good players and can be made into stars , ronaldo is a perfect example of this. they took a punt and it paid off, imo there are many players on the fringe of greatness who could be prised from there clubs for a lot less trouble who could benefit city just as much.

I agree with that Brandon.

kippax146 said:
I think we are one big signing away from all the pieces falling into place, from what we read it seems as if we are in for tevez, eto, RSC, and lescott. im sure once the first ones come they will all follow suit.

The next question will be how will they all fall into the team together,the four above are without doubt quality signings of which will improve our squad. These are happy happy times blues can u imagine a front 3 of robbie, eto and tevez with ireland just behind with swp, RSC petrov and belemy wait to come on at any given time.

Eto is proberly the best striker in the world and at 28 should still have atleast 2years at his absolute prime.

i dont like prediciting what the team will be because if things dont work out might look ma bit foolish but hey what the hell my blacjburn 11 is

given

Richards Kompany Lescott Bridge

De Jong Barry

Ireland

tevez eto Robbie

Subs
GK?
Petrov
SWP
Bellers
RCS
Onuoha
Dunne

That on paper is just about as strong as any team in the prem, and international in every position (ex. ireland ha).
did someone sell/kill zab

GaudinoMotors said:
svennis pennis said:
Milan playing the glamourous club and history again. Now what does that remind me of from 12 months ago?

Here is where we get the "We cant compete with Citys financial power so we will have to back down" line from Galliani.

Then five minutes later they will be continuously pushing out their international players for sound bites.

It will be interesting to see what Ronaldinho has to say now.

The moment Beckham gets involved we`ve had it !

You know I used to like that guy until he came out over the Kaka saga encouraging him not to go to City.

I mean what a total cnut and hypocrite, him having accepted a $50m deal to go to LA fecking Galaxy.

I have absolutely zero respect for the tosser now.

well it was either dunne or zab and i gess heart ruled head, think we all know zab would get in the squad though.....

joe cole, gerard pique, pato, david suazo, karim benzema, muamba, fabian delph, mark noble, yossi benayoun, ashley young, just a few of who could be massive world stars if at the right club at the right time.

if it goes to plann

are attack

tevez eto Robinho

vs blackburn

haha we will thrash them to pieces

this post was posted on wednesday on the forum.......

Its not earth shattering news, but it is solid info.

Hart will definately be loaned out.

your back up keeper will be Stuart Taylor from Villa.

And Elano is history.

As I said its not going to set the world on fire, but when I get anymore info I will keep you informed.

I am not here to wind anyone up, I just happen to have a very good source who knows about your club, and I happen to think that you guys and gals deserve to know.

If you want to shoot me the please fire away.

Ps. Don't worry about RSC & Tevez, they are still Man City players.

and look what story has just come on the MEN's website.......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1121631_blues_eye_villa_keeper" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... lla_keeper</a>

he also said this......

One final point, he said several days ago that unless Eto'o lowers his wage demads, he wont be joining us. However, this was several days ago, so i don't know whether the situation has changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.