Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

wasn't today supposed to be DD day ?????

AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGG

stayin in tonight in the hope that someone pulls a rabbit out of the hat and makes me smile all weekend

bluebrandon said:
fact. we have not managed to sign a single player once the transfer becomes drawn out, even rsc has taken nearly three transfer windows what a drama signing if it ever happens. look at real madrid want kaka get kaka, want ronaldo get ronaldo simples. we have not got a chance of anyone unless there are no other options for the player, ronaldhino for example then they ask for massive wages and then they might come. robinho was desperate to flee so would of signed for anyone, even bellamy dragged on and on. we need some proper negoitiators and a proper manager to entice players otherwise forget it. look at the 550 page tevez drama its a joke if he wants to come get him if not forget him never mind let me see whats available. wake up city.

so your saying you want a new manage?ffs mate get a grip with your self

I read he would be on about £46,000 per day if he went to City .
You should really tell this guy to do one .

bluebrandon said:
fact. we have not managed to sign a single player once the transfer becomes drawn out, even rsc has taken nearly three transfer windows what a drama signing if it ever happens. look at real madrid want kaka get kaka, want ronaldo get ronaldo simples. we have not got a chance of anyone unless there are no other options for the player, ronaldhino for example then they ask for massive wages and then they might come. robinho was desperate to flee so would of signed for anyone, even bellamy dragged on and on. we need some proper negoitiators and a proper manager to entice players otherwise forget it. look at the 550 page tevez drama its a joke if he wants to come get him if not forget him never mind let me see whats available. wake up city.

C'mon mate thats a bit harsh on Cooke and Hughes. It is a known fact that AC did actually "bottle it" when it came to Kaka. They saw all the protests and though f*ck that, especially with the presidential elections coming out. It was them that broke the story which pretty much meant the whole deal collapsed. The Bellamy transfer took longer than expected because West Ham didnt want to sell to us, we negotiated to the hill and did we get him? YES WE DID! We signed Barry quickly, not forgetting Barry wanted Champs League football and decided to join us over the CL because he was so impressed with what HUGHES had to say. Have faith mate, thats all im saying! I guarantee that you opionion would have changed by the end of the transfer window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.