Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Look here Sammy, you are taking the piss

Come and join Robbie + Carlos on 160k a week or jog the fuck on

Over to you

Darker shade of Blue said:
I read he would be on about £46,000 per day if he went to City .
You should really tell this guy to do one .
if you want these sort of players, you have to pay the big bucks.
would you really tell him to do one if everton was in for him??

bluebrandon said:
fact. we have not managed to sign a single player once the transfer becomes drawn out, even rsc has taken nearly three transfer windows what a drama signing if it ever happens. look at real madrid want kaka get kaka, want ronaldo get ronaldo simples. we have not got a chance of anyone unless there are no other options for the player, ronaldhino for example then they ask for massive wages and then they might come. robinho was desperate to flee so would of signed for anyone, even bellamy dragged on and on. we need some proper negoitiators and a proper manager to entice players otherwise forget it. look at the 550 page tevez drama its a joke if he wants to come get him if not forget him never mind let me see whats available. wake up city.

It's not fact is it? Wasn't the Bellamy saga "drawn out"? Given? That took a while too.

If what you're saying is we haven't signed a huge name that is drawn out, then we have only signed one anyway, so its a silly argument.

i dont want a change of manager and i do want big names i am just been realistic, barry given bellamy are ok and big pats to everyone who got these players, but they are not kaka, ronaldhino, villa, etoo, tevez, ribbery, ronaldo etc none of which look like they are keen to come or ever wanted to come, that is fact to me, and if they do come it is not the lure of our great club or the high profile of mark hughes cook etc that makes them, it will be no other options available to the player or the vast amount of money available to pay them, to me that is not the right path to take at this stage for city. sorry if this offends its not meant to.

bluebrandon said:
i dont want a change of manager and i do want big names i am just been realistic, barry given bellamy are ok and big pats to everyone who got these players, but they are not kaka, ronaldhino, villa, etoo, tevez, ribbery, ronaldo etc none of which look like they are keen to come or ever wanted to come, that is fact to me, and if they do come it is not the lure of our great club or the high profile of mark hughes cook etc that makes them, it will be no other options available to the player or the vast amount of money available to pay them, to me that is not the right path to take at this stage for city. sorry if this offends its not meant to.

Brandon - do you think that if Mourinho was in charge that we would not have any problem getting Kaka, Villa, Eto'o etc etc because thats nonsense. In fact has he ever even bought a true superstar??

this post was posted by a SPURS FAN on wednesday on the forum.......

Its not earth shattering news, but it is solid info.

Hart will definately be loaned out.

your back up keeper will be Stuart Taylor from Villa.

And Elano is history.

As I said its not going to set the world on fire, but when I get anymore info I will keep you informed.

I am not here to wind anyone up, I just happen to have a very good source who knows about your club, and I happen to think that you guys and gals deserve to know.

If you want to shoot me the please fire away.

Ps. Don't worry about RSC & Tevez, they are still Man City players.

and look what story has just come on the MEN's website.......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/</a> ... lla_keeper

he also said eto's need's to lower his wage demands or he won't be joining city......

what do you guys think?????

sorry guys this is the full link

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1121631_blues_eye_villa_keeper" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... lla_keeper</a>

mancity7 said:
this post was posted by a SPURS FAN on wednesday on the forum.......

Its not earth shattering news, but it is solid info.

Hart will definately be loaned out.

your back up keeper will be Stuart Taylor from Villa.

And Elano is history.

As I said its not going to set the world on fire, but when I get anymore info I will keep you informed.

I am not here to wind anyone up, I just happen to have a very good source who knows about your club, and I happen to think that you guys and gals deserve to know.

If you want to shoot me the please fire away.

Ps. Don't worry about RSC & Tevez, they are still Man City players.

and look what story has just come on the MEN's website.......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/</a> ... lla_keeper

he also said eto's need's to lower his wage demands or he won't be joining city......

what do you guys think?????

I think he's the most ITK on this site... I mean its not like you can guess randomly Stuart Taylor

john mc, my point exactly, mourinho would not choose this course and feel the need to buy superstars and he is extremely successful, so why do we who are not successful think this is the best way forward for us. if mourinho was manager our players would already be signed and they would still be quality.

Ok, i'll give him Stuart Taylor. You are right, it is a bit random to pluck it out of the air.

However if RSC is done and dusted why wait to annouce it? What benefit does it do anyone to keep it from going public?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.