Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bigbadbrian said:
If you were a blue, which you aren't, then you would have written hopefully my info proves wrong.

Rag cock.

No, because i said on the tevez thread that the paperwork for the deal is being sent off 2moz, with it being confirmed by friday, if not then at latest sunday.
That is why i hope it proves right.
Read more of my very little posts before calling me a rag please.
cheers

brian.[/quote]

You're only making it worse for yourself Brian .... you've been a naughty naughty boy !!

squirtyflower said:
Damocles said:
bigbadbrian said:
i know im new, but i come on here every now and then to see what all us fans have to say, only today i got talking to a guy high up at city, (known him a while, just didnt know he worked for city). He told me some info, so i created an account on here to post some of the transfer info.

i understand there is a lot of BS on here, so i know none of u will believe me anyway, but hopefully my info proves right

Why is your IP showing you in the US?
One of the local rags then?

I know his IP range from somewhere, but my fucking brain isn't working.
There's something a bit unusual about his connection but I can't think what.

Damocles said:
bigbadbrian said:
yorkieblue said:
yorkieblue said:

haha good point :P

some one might aswell say source ;)

i know im new, but i come on here every now and then to see what all us fans have to say, only today i got talking to a guy high up at city, (known him a while, just didnt know he worked for city). He told me some info, so i created an account on here to post some of the transfer info.

i understand there is a lot of BS on here, so i know none of u will believe me anyway, but hopefully my info proves right

Why is your IP showing you in the US?

cos he's a fucking plastic rag is why... he's not exactly going to have a MANCHESTER ip now is he!

simon23 said:
there is as much reason to believe this guy as there is spursmad at the moment......just because his post is a negative one doesnt mean that he is wrong (though i do hope he is)

How is that so, Spursmad has a 100% record when it comes to being ITK.

He has already proved he is credible, this new guy hasn't...

bluemoonste said:
bigbadbrian said:
If you were a blue, which you aren't, then you would have written hopefully my info proves wrong.

Rag cock.

No, because i said on the tevez thread that the paperwork for the deal is being sent off 2moz, with it being confirmed by friday, if not then at latest sunday.
That is why i hope it proves right.
Read more of my very little posts before calling me a rag please.
cheers

brian.

You're only making it worse for yourself Brian .... you've been a naughty naughty boy !![/quote]

So there's been a medical and everything then, has there Bwian?

Apologies if this has gone before but I've just come home & gone on Odds Checker where Tevez was 1-25 to join MCFC and Eto'o was 8/11 the last time I looked at about 6pm.
Both players 'specials' have now been removed from the listings!

Blue Coop said:
simon23 said:
there is as much reason to believe this guy as there is spursmad at the moment......just because his post is a negative one doesnt mean that he is wrong (though i do hope he is)

How is that so, Spursmad has a 100% record when it comes to being ITK.

He has already proved he is credible, this new guy hasn't...

This ^^^^

Jesus SImon... spursmad predicted Taylor (Taylor FFS) about a MONTH before it happened.

You might want to change your screename to simplesimon if you believe this Rag piece of shite.

The Doctor said:
Apologies if this has gone before but I've just come home & gone on Odds Checker where Tevez was 1-25 to join MCFC and Eto'o was 8/11 the last time I looked at about 6pm.
Both players 'specials' have now been removed from the listings!

They're removed overnight, every night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.