Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Damocles said:
I know his IP range from somewhere, but my fucking brain isn't working.
There's something a bit unusual about his connection but I can't think what.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!

The guy is using a proxy server to route his connection through before it gets to the forum. Unfortunately for him, he has picked a proxy server owned by HostGator which do not do ANONYMOUS proxy servers. This means someone could easily just ask HostGator (funnily enough a friend off of another forum works for them) and they will provide you with the IP of the originator if you provide them which the connection type (SSL), the serverIP (our IP) and the log time. Now, if only I had some way, nay, some indication of working out the exact time of when you posted...

Oh yeah, top right.

I would bet my bottom dollar that this guy is a banned user, who was banned by IP address and is using a proxy server to access the site.

Damocles said:
Damocles said:

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!

The guy is using a proxy server to route his connection through before it gets to the forum. Unfortunately for him, he has picked a proxy server owned by HostGator which do not do ANONYMOUS proxy servers. This means someone could easily just ask HostGator (funnily enough a friend off of another forum works for them) and they will provide you with the IP of the originator if you provide them which the connection type (SSL), the serverIP (our IP) and the log time. Now, if only I had some way, nay, some indication of working out the exact time of when you posted...

Oh yeah, top right.

I would bet my bottom dollar that this guy is a banned user, who was banned by IP address and is using a proxy server to access the site.

lol

Damocles said:
Damocles said:

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!

Oh yeah, top right.

har har i wonder who it might be. I'd love to see a list of banned users.

Damocles said:
Damocles said:

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!

Oh yeah, top right.

respect lol

Damocles said:
Damocles said:

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!

Oh yeah, top right.

Go get him Damocles

Damocles said:
Damocles said:

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!

Oh yeah, top right.

christ now that IS sad... going to those lengths just to come back on here and spout shite.

those rags really are obsessed with us... what owen signing for them not exciting enough for them so they have to come on here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.