Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

BringBackSwales said:
BCP said:
who the fack is spursmad, why do people fawn at what he says? he said ages ago that Tevez, Lescott and Eto's were 100% done deals - well personally I do not think they are, but then I do not know do I, but nor does he. Why do people go on about these ITK's as if they really know what our owners are doing?

You have been registered 5 days !!!!

so frigging what, I have been reading the posts in here for a year, but I dont think you have to make 5,000 posts to realise shit when you read it - these so called ITK's make vague comments based on things they probably know fuck all about, fucking speculation thats all it is, but it's speculation that causes expectation, and whether its 5 days or not I have fallen for it and not any more. Thanks for your comment though, sorry I have not been registered longer, had I done so then i would clearly have known that everything said by spursmad, ajay, etc was true, in a similar way on the other forum to how everyone used to believe toffees for me no doubt[/quote]

Calm down dear...its just the transfer window ; )[/quote]

I know I will get back to being a middle aged respectable (ish) person, but this constant s[peculation is doing my head in and these ITK's are full of... (there I go again!)[/quote]

I think your comments are very unfair on our itk posters.....

URG
POLLERZ
DANAMY
BLU2112

who have been long time members and are respected on here by most! spursmad imo is genuine, you got to understand these itk's are not involved in negotiations and time limits of deals are very difficult to predict!

I also understand we do have complete wum's but so does every forum!

After the initial excitment over this one Im starting to be happier at the thought of RSC leading our line, a player that seems genuinely delighted to be here.

svennis pennis said:
After the initial excitment over this one Im starting to be happier at the thought of RSC leading our line, a player that seems genuinely delighted to be here.

aye if we get terry or lescott I'm not bothered about eto'o. Robbie, RSC and tevez is a good enough front 3 for me. Obviously Eto'o would be quite nice.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
svennis pennis said:

On the happy pills again Svennis

I am indeed. Obviously I would love Eto'o here but I do think he is having second thoughts.

Looking at other threads Tevez etc seems that every one is starting to get bored now. Signings will happen. Who or when we don't know for sure. SM321 has given us info which we are appreciative in the majority for, and he has not been wrong yet, but personally I'm getting sick of waiting. Sick of the press sick of, well sick of no bloody news, considering "We will move quick in the market to get everyone on board early" Well get a bloody move on MH & GC I don't care who you sign now........Just sign SOMEBODY......Here's to another waisted day.
OK... Rant over back to scanning the threads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.