Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

black mamba said:
If i was Hughes i'd fuck this Eto'o character off , and look elsewhere ....... not only would he allegedly rather join the rags than us , and would even lower his wages to go there .... but the Barca president now claims that Eto'o won't even answer his phone calls , and is leaving the spanish club in limbo ....... he sounds like a whole load of trouble to me ..... doesn't look in any rush whatsoever to come here either.

Hughes should wake up to what's really going on here ... and move on!

maybe all of this is bull s**t mate and also there are no quotes that eto`o has said he want to join the rags/chelski

me thinks that there is alot more to this than eto`o being a little s*** and to blame for this taking so long, maybe barca are haveing problems getting villa?

blueblood007 said:
maybe all of this is bull s**t mate and also there are no quotes that eto`o has said he want to join the rags/chelski

me thinks that there is alot more to this than eto`o being a little s*** and to blame for this taking so long, maybe barca are haveing problems getting villa?

I've said this all along, Barca will sell when they are sure that they have a replacement and if anything Eto'o will be less than happy with the situation. The more noise he makes through the media the more chance he has of Barca making up their minds, one way or another. Even if the things in the media are bullpoo they are still helping to bring this matter to an end imo.

whats the latest then guys? just come back from scotland, need abit of decent gossip!!

Well guys i hope you're right , but i think this guy .. a) doesn't want to leave there ..... and b) presumably thinks he's good enough to play Champions League football ONLY !

He's not making the right noises in my eyes ...... which you hardly accuse RSC of during his quest to come here!

And whilst we're on the subject of 'loyalty bonuses' ..... considering he's presumambly earning a fortune in wages already , how much of a loyalty bonus does he expect to get ffs?

He only made his debut there less than FIVE years ago!!!!

black mamba said:
Well guys i hope you're right , but i think this guy .. a) doesn't want to leave there ..... and b) presumably thinks he's good enough to play Champions League football ONLY !

He's not making the right noises in my eyes ...... which you hardly accuse RSC of during his quest to come here!

And whilst we're on the subject of 'loyalty bonuses' ..... considering he's presumambly earning a fortune in wages already , how much of a loyalty bonus does he expect to get ffs?

£13million fat ones mate, would you leave without claiming that?

Nope

BibbyBlue85 said:
black mamba said:

Nope

I'll be more than suprised if it really is that amount.

black mamba said:

With respect, BM, it doesn't matter if he's been there 2 mins or 20 years! If the club are stupid enough to make a contract with that agreement, then they should pay the fook up! They're Clowns, in the extreme, and now they're trying to squirm out of it!

black mamba said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
black mamba said:

Nope

I'll be more than suprised if it really is that amount.

It is mate, thats why Barca are playing the game! They don't want to pay it and are therefore trying to force Eto'o's hand into leaving. Eto'o wants it and i don't blame him.

black mamba said:

You need to get up to speed :-)

His AGENT said " If Barcelona want to sell him we would speak to Manchester City, even though Champions league is prefered we would still be able to come to a deal"... How do you like them noises ??? :-)

His loyalty bonus is estimated at somewhere between 10-13 million, so probably not worth walking away from :-)

Who in there right mind would leave champions league winner's to come to City ?????? (finished 10th in Prem)...

Well this guy is giving us the option...... Thats all the noises i need to here ......

forevercity said:
whats the latest then guys? just come back from scotland, need abit of decent gossip!!

Absolute chod all mate, 700+ pages of jibberish and inane ramblings.

Because nothing official has been said the consensus is that we should fuck that prick off, he's a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.