Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

what the hell, i go out to drop my mum at a party and this happens!

Whilst it would have been great to have Eto'o in our team as he is undoubtedly the best striker in the world at present (possibly torres could get close but we wouldnt be able to get him), it is clear Garry Cook and his team have realised this transfer was dragging on and not progressing so overall it seems a good move by the lcub to turn our attentions elsewhere. I just hope this won't effect the signings of our other targets :s

The two guys that we were rumoured to sign Eto.oh and Terry are too old and want cash over pride of our badge....thank god he is not coming....Lescott, Tevez should complement our team nicely...WE don't need disruptive dicks in our team!!

A South American forward line works for me....

Perhaps eto'o was a smoke screen and we have signed another striker.

If not, well done city for not being taken for a ride. Torres anyone??

well we wanted confirmation, I'm glad it's been put to sleep we have a decision either way.

As for plan b's, it depends what level people look at

there are the Aguero's, the Villa's and the Zlatan's of the world we have a slim chance of getting
or
Fabiano, Forlan, Higuain, Cuntelaar maybe more realistic chances of getting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.