Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

cmon city and well done gc he said today some will come and some wont. well ettoo was the some wont now lets get some one who will.

Heres an idea lets stop making completely ridiculous bids for players who are out of our reach ............Why would a current Champions League Winner want to leave Barcelona to go to a team who couldnt finish above Fulham ? .....Trying to run before we can walk imo , "marquee" signings are in essence the icing on the cake to my mind , lets sign top quality by all means and well soon be pushing the top 5/6 places but World Superstars ? not just yet eh ...

Lets not get too down. Of course it would have been a dream to sign a player of Eto'o's ability, but, first of all it shows how far we have come that a player of his ability has even considered us, and secondly it shows that Hughes and co are looking to bring the absolute best players availible to us to the club.

Also, i think its great that we have pulled out of the transfer before it ended up another Kaka saga!

Personally i dont think we have anthing to worry about and i have huge faith in Hughes!!!

On a side note anyone now a little embarressed by any tattoos they may have got recently in the (now sadly mistaken) belief that Eto'o was a done deal???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.