Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

leewill31 said:
it seems interesting all this, pulling out of eto'o deal and allso the fact jo was announced going on loan today,now i may be way of but with the club saying players will not go until replacements found this seems a little strange to me unless another target has came on the radar?

am i clutching at straws may be??????
not at all they will be queing to come here, there will be players all over the world hoping the phone rings cmon city

sqblue said:
CHT said:
Heres an idea lets stop making completely ridiculous bids for players who are out of our reach ............Why would a current Champions League Winner want to leave Barcelona to go to a team who couldnt finish above Fulham ? .....Trying to run before we can walk imo , "marquee" signings are in essence the icing on the cake to my mind , lets sign top quality by all means and well soon be pushing the top 5/6 places but World Superstars ? not just yet eh ...

that's not the mansoor way. simple as that. said it before, i don't think this is deaad and buried........yet.

man its completely dead and burried why would they come out with this otherwise? I dont think a marquee signing is out of the question. Remember Cook did say something about a surprise and so im hoping were getting that surprise and decided that this has been too much fuss so were just going to get our surprise instead.

Aguero.

Don't start a thread begging opinions and reviewing his skills and abilities. It'll get deleted. I'll try and find some itk / redtop to cite, and that will get the job done.

BlueMo' said:
svennis pennis said:
Good news. It seems as though the deadline was actually real and we have fucked them off. 2 weeks of publicly playing silly buggers with us.

"Ooooo Sammy wont answer his phone..."

I know many will be disappointed with this but to be honest it is good news, I imagine someone else has become interested and it was going to drag on and on.

Well said.
Let's move on.
While I agree with your overall point, we still can't get away with the fact that to compete simply in our league, we need a goal threat(yes I know we score lots of goals). Our problem last year was as soon as we went behind we were totally fucked and without someone that can bag goals at the highest level week in week out we will remain on the outside looking in, sadly there are very few world class goalscores around and most are locked down at the biggest clubs, sad news.....

oafc dave said:
If next week Tevez end up joining Chelsea and Lescott signing new contract woth Toffees, City will become a laughing stock.

^^^An oldham fan trying to take the PI$$, you made my nite

CHT said:
Heres an idea lets stop making completely ridiculous bids for players who are out of our reach ............Why would a current Champions League Winner want to leave Barcelona to go to a team who couldnt finish above Fulham ? .....Trying to run before we can walk imo , "marquee" signings are in essence the icing on the cake to my mind , lets sign top quality by all means and well soon be pushing the top 5/6 places but World Superstars ? not just yet eh ...

THIS ^^^^^^^^ for a 24 poster its one of the best posts of the day / week / month / year

Manci7y said:
Perhaps eto'o was a smoke screen and we have signed another striker.

If not, well done city for not being taken for a ride. Torres anyone??

Nice call why not shit on the fat waiter for his shit comments and bang in a 75 mill bid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.