Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

CHT said:
Heres an idea lets stop making completely ridiculous bids for players who are out of our reach ............Why would a current Champions League Winner want to leave Barcelona to go to a team who couldnt finish above Fulham ? .....Trying to run before we can walk imo , "marquee" signings are in essence the icing on the cake to my mind , lets sign top quality by all means and well soon be pushing the top 5/6 places but World Superstars ? not just yet eh ...

that's not the mansoor way. simple as that. said it before, i don't think this is deaad and buried........yet.

it seems interesting all this, pulling out of eto'o deal and allso the fact jo was announced going on loan today,now i may be way of but with the club saying players will not go until replacements found this seems a little strange to me unless another target has came on the radar?

am i clutching at straws may be??????

GStar said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Not arsed, he was only ever going to come soley for the money.

And in the process perhaps be one of the most talented forwards we'd ever had.

But if his sole motivation was money, would we of ever gotten that talent out of him?

Been watching loads of eto vids on you tube last few weeks, what a bloody waste of time that was!!

SSN reckon they are going to tell us why City pulled out after the break.

Manchester City have pulled out of signingEto'o we will tell you why after the break

Bollocks!

If next week Tevez end up joining Chelsea and Lescott signing new contract woth Toffees, City will become a laughing stock.

Bluemoon115 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
There are fifty days of the transfer window left...don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

So is my gut feeling right that City may have made this statement to gain leverage within the whole saga?

Either that or whilst Eto'o and Barca were playing silly buggers we've been looking at other options

well I'm sure we'll find out in the next 50 days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.