Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

City set a deadline and stuck to it, still get the feeling the eto deal isn't defo off and that barca will now be forced into giving into eto loyalty payments as city have forced the situation now.

Marvin said:
If Eto'o, or Barca are prevaricating we have to draw a line somewhere, otherwise we could chase the player all Summer, miss out on him, And miss out on alternatives.

Who cares where Eto'o goes now. Move on
I would agree, that if you set a deadline you have to be prepared to walk away, if not you look really foolish.

CITYROBBO said:
City set a deadline and stuck to it, still get the feeling the eto deal isn't defo off and that barca will now be forced into giving into eto loyalty payments as city have forced the situation now.
I have a feeling we are trying to force the issue too.

Danny St.helens CTID said:
happyblue

sorry mate but i dont think your ITK nobody but the club is and this has proved it, im just a bit worried now who our other targets will be

Sorry Danny, but out of absolutely everybody in the City internet world, HappyBlue is the most bulletproof. THis guy has proven time and time again that he is partial to inside knowledge, for several years and doesn't embellish his information at all.

Between him and URG, we have some real guys here who know whats going on.

This could be a problem.

I think any chance of getting JT just evaporated with this announcement.

So now the press will have 2 chances to go at us.

I sincerely hope we tie up a deal fast to put this all behind us.

I agree it was probably right to pull out,but I think it's gonna have ripple effects on our other targets.

And yes it will kill me if he signs for the Rags and Tevez goes to Chelsea...we need a momentum shift in our favor..I mean ffs we just lost Gelson! ;-)

Know it not the right the thread, but can't start a new one, sorry!!! Mods will move it? Maybe a few interested?
Was at Tegernsee training camp this evening, did ask about transfers but got no answers, sorry again!!! won't make it as a ITK!!!
1st team squad training today,Kasp, Stu Taylor, Pab Zab, SI, MJ, Petrov, Boj, Bellers, RSC, Benji, thats it!!!
Think the whole youth team are there, whose the samba lookalike, huge!!!
Good news was that Michael Johnson was in full training, and doesn't look as bad as in that SSN interview, was blowing a bit on the sprints, but 1st touch was as good as Irelands, different class in the kickarounds!
Petrov was flying in the sprints, hughes shouting at him to wait for the rest!!! Boj does look v fit, lost lot of weight, and v pumped up, as my mate said on the MEN, only thing was his left knee was heavliy strapped.
RSC in full training knee strapped as well, but took part in the full session, does look your old fashioned centre forward, looks a lot bigger than benji when stood together.
Bellers looked fit as well, ankle strapped though, going mental everytime in missed kicked!!!
Looking forward to the game tomorrow, think we'll play in one of the away kits, as 1860 play in light blue.
New to the forum, can you attach photo's, got a few tonight, will get loads tomorrow,

CITYROBBO said:

we didn't, we've seemingly pulled the rug from under this early, but have failed to actually say why?

Perhaps Barca will see this as a chance to offer Eto'o a better deal or just use him for one last season.

happyblue. said:
Hi Guys

I don't know a great deal about what exactly has happened. I do know though that the order to pull out came from Khaldoon. He gave instruction to get an answer within the next 48 hours (pretty much in the public domain) but he has given the order to pull out less than 24 hours into it. Like I say am not sure why it got pulled so quickly but it's obviously to do with info that only the very top peeps are privvy to. I am sure it will all come out in the wash soon.

This does now mean that the Rags have a chance of getting him, whereas before they had none.

However if they do, Tevez should lessen the blow!

I say well done MCFC for being positive.

have you heard any info on the other targets??

I am actually not unhappy at all. Yes we will not be getting an incredible player but at least it shows we will not be messed around with and used for players to try and get as much money as they can.

muenchenblue said:
Know it not the right the thread, but can't start a new one, sorry!!! Mods will move it? Maybe a few interested?
Was at Tegernsee training camp this evening, did ask about transfers but got no answers, sorry again!!! won't make it as a ITK!!!
1st team squad training today,Kasp, Stu Taylor, Pab Zab, SI, MJ, Petrov, Boj, Bellers, RSC, Benji, thats it!!!
Think the whole youth team are there, whose the samba lookalike, huge!!!
Good news was that Michael Johnson was in full training, and doesn't look as bad as in that SSN interview, was blowing a bit on the sprints, but 1st touch was as good as Irelands, different class in the kickarounds!
Petrov was flying in the sprints, hughes shouting at him to wait for the rest!!! Boj does look v fit, lost lot of weight, and v pumped up, as my mate said on the MEN, only thing was his left knee was heavliy strapped.
RSC in full training knee strapped as well, but took part in the full session, does look your old fashioned centre forward, looks a lot bigger than benji when stood together.
Bellers looked fit as well, ankle strapped though, going mental everytime in missed kicked!!!
Looking forward to the game tomorrow, think we'll play in one of the away kits, as 1860 play in light blue.
New to the forum, can you attach photo's, got a few tonight, will get loads tomorrow,

Upload them to the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.