Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

If Eto'o, or Barca are prevaricating we have to draw a line somewhere, otherwise we could chase the player all Summer, miss out on him, And miss out on alternatives.

Who cares where Eto'o goes now. Move on

I'm a bit gutted we aren't gonna get him but it's not the end of the world folks. I think we would have only got 2 decent years out of him tbh, I would rather we went for someone a bit younger like Teddy Sheringham or go back in for Andrew Cole

If there are other fish in the sea can City´s transfer team please attach a fookin big hook to pull the fooker in starting right now - it´s becoming farcical - the words chase, goose and wild spring to mind - tbh I´d rather we didn´t go for these targets in the first place - we´re just getting shafted repeatedly - wait till we´ve won summat or reached top 4

happyblue

sorry mate but i dont think your ITK nobody but the club is and this has proved it, im just a bit worried now who our other targets will be

happyblue. said:
Hi Guys

I don't know a great deal about what exactly has happened. I do know though that the order to pull out came from Khaldoon. He gave instruction to get an answer within the next 48 hours (pretty much in the public domain) but he has given the order to pull out less than 24 hours into it. Like I say am not sure why it got pulled so quickly but it's obviously to do with info that only the very top peeps are privvy to. I am sure it will all come out in the wash soon.

This does now mean that the Rags have a chance of getting him, whereas before they had none.

However if they do, Tevez should lessen the blow!

I say well done MCFC for being positive.

Thanks for the info HB. Certainly is a strange thing to do.

Bluephoria said:
jay-lofty said:
So spursmad was wrong. Maybe he planned to get driven off the board because of the shame of getting one wrong ;)

Maybe, maybe not. His assessment was that Barca had said yes and Eto'o had said yes. Those facts may be true and Eto'o or his agent then sought to get some more out of the situation.

There has been some doubt about City's deadline but that has proved correct.

We shall have to see where the clear and strategic plan B takes us.

No spursmad said Eto'o was a 100% done deal!! :/ He's got one wrong?!?!? He also said Lescott and Tevez were 100%, makes me wonder whether he will be wrong about them now too, hopefully not!!!

just remember this...its easier for a millionare to find a gold digger than it is for a gold digger to find a millionaire..

If you know what i mean.

MouldensChippy said:
I, for one, am glad we've knocked this back. Not that I don't want Eto'o mind, just the fact that always thought that Barca coveted citys cash and thought that we'd be weak enough to pay the laoyalty bonus for them.

They wanted us to entirely fund their new strikeforce. If we would of gone down that route we might as well of lubed up our own arse and bent over the barrel for every other club, agent, and transfer we would approach in the future.

Hows about offers in for Torres and Shrek now to put the cat amongst the pigeons. ;-)

always thought that Barca coveted citys cash and thought that we'd be weak enough to pay the laoyalty bonus for them.
================

Wealthy men do not become so by being mugs....
I think this is the crux of the matter...

Ball in Barca's court........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.