Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Danny St.helens CTID said:
gstar

read there posts mate, hes 100% done, oh no hes not we need to agree loyalty bonus, tevez will be signed first week in july, oh no he wont it will be such a day, nobody knows anything, we just all read the papers and claim were ITK, yes there is ages to go in the transfer window, and we will sign players but who? who will take us that next step who will realistically come to city? and no i aint jumping the gun its the truth, we need to win something before going after players like this mate, and not the carling cup which sparky wants!

Depends who you go off i guess, URG hasn't said anything like that, Spursmad, might have missed if he came back and changed what he said. Theres not too many with a long track record of success, so i tend to take things with a pinch of salt.

Thing is HappyBlue has been around for years, i've heard about his stuff for a good while, i've just never tried tov post on Blue Vibe. Just thought it was a bit unfair claiming every ITK is infact a WUM as they know nothing.

Why assume we'll move for another striker?

We'll be interested in any special players who will help to take City to the next level.

I suspect we may have other irons in the fire, otherwise we would not have walked away. At least City are controlling our strategy instead of being buffetted from pillar to post.

Pleased we pulled out of the deal, I realy didn't want him at City. Not sure why but something just didn't feel right about it! Tevez on the other hand...

Marvin said:
Why assume we'll move for another striker?

We'll be interested in any special players who will help to take City to the next level.

I suspect we may have other irons in the fire, otherwise we would not have walked away. At least City are controlling our strategy instead of being buffetted from pillar to post.

I was annoyed at first but now i have come to terms with it i feel it gives Barcelona 24 Hours to react to our statement (See if the come crawling for our money) Otherwise we will chase other players, perhaps players who are more willing to play for the shirt!

Please Aguero or Fabiano :)

did happyblue say this was done?

read there posts mate, hes 100% done, oh no hes not we need to agree loyalty bonus, tevez will be signed first week in july, oh no he wont it will be such a day, nobody knows anything, we just all read the papers and claim were ITK, yes there is ages to go in the transfer window, and we will sign players but who? who will take us that next step who will realistically come to city? and no i aint jumping the gun its the truth, we need to win something before going after players like this mate, and not the carling cup which sparky wants![/quote]

Depends who you go off i guess, URG hasn't said anything like that, Spursmad, might have missed if he came back and changed what he said. Theres not too many with a long track record of success, so i tend to take things with a pinch of salt.

Thing is HappyBlue has been around for years, i've heard about his stuff for a good while, i've just never tried tov post on Blue Vibe. Just thought it was a bit unfair claiming every ITK is infact a WUM as they know nothing.[/quote]

People do not give up hope, so what if etoo doesnt come its not like hes going to save us right?

Here at City we have a project, i think GC and Khaldoon have somebody lined up or they wouldnt have given up like that.

This also showed that we have character and that we are willing to sign world class players but at the same time we wont be held to ransom, trust me this is not over and i think we have a trick up our sleeve for barca.

Here at UAE His Highness Sheikh Mansour is very respected, and i respect him very much so dont lose hope my fellow city loyalists as this is just the beginning.

Now one of two things COULD happen:

1. Barcelona panic and decide to sell eto'o and agree with the loyalty clauses after we put them under immense pressure as they dont have enough funds to buy villa and ribery so they need etoo to go and no club has offered as much as us.

2. We give barca one in the face and put a MEGA bid for villa that valencia cannot simply resist, thus we sign david villa and they are left with a very unhappy etoo and no david villa.

Oh and this is my first post so i hope im welcome.

cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.