Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

UAEking said:
not my fault! said:
Ok guessing we have now pulled out of the Eto'o deal... Interestingly (just a thought, dont believe this but) TFM did say this would happen and we would buy Villa! Made me laugh when I saw the news on here we had pulled out and I though about what he said. Anyone any idea as to what he has had to say (Cant be bothered to go on there and look but I know someone will have)?
For me I am not to bothered about this and would love to see us go for Aguero or Folan and have them up front with Tevez. Be interesting if he does now go to the rags... Plus I see Real are in talks with an unamed club over Huntelaar, could it be us?

I wouldnt bet against us signing villa now, it seems the most reasonable thing we could do to give barca a smack in the face.
Nice tactic, but you need to be a bit more subtle.

Raise expectations, and then dash em. Good fun?

UAEking said:
not my fault! said:
Ok guessing we have now pulled out of the Eto'o deal... Interestingly (just a thought, dont believe this but) TFM did say this would happen and we would buy Villa! Made me laugh when I saw the news on here we had pulled out and I though about what he said. Anyone any idea as to what he has had to say (Cant be bothered to go on there and look but I know someone will have)?
For me I am not to bothered about this and would love to see us go for Aguero or Folan and have them up front with Tevez. Be interesting if he does now go to the rags... Plus I see Real are in talks with an unamed club over Huntelaar, could it be us?

I wouldnt bet against us signing villa now, it seems the most reasonable thing we could do to give barca a smack in the face.

i would ,he dont wana come to england,,he has made that very clear

happyblue. said:
Guys

Put your toys down, does it really matter who is ITK and who is not?. It's an internet transfer forum, life would be boring if every ITK was right!

Some info is posted in good faith and some is pure crap. Make your own minds up, have your opinion, just don't take everything you read as gospel.

I openly admit I called Kaka as having agreed and that went pear shaped, they didn't rip me apart on bluevibe and I came back as to why it went pear shaped. I learnt from that and stick to facts now, fact is Eto'o is now not coming. Fact is we pulled the plug. Fact is we move on, if he doesn't want to join us it's his loss not ours.

spot on happyblue, you see here in uae we dont like being held to ransom by other people.We would just keep our dignity and pull out like we did, although i have a BIG feeling villa could be on his way as also in uae we like those surprise things you know.

UAEking said:
not my fault! said:

Welcome to the site
I don't think Villa wants to leave Spain, I think his wife has just had a baby,
Plus..it's VERY difficult to get decent tapas in Manchester !!

happyblue. said:
Guys

Put your toys down, does it really matter who is ITK and who is not?. It's an internet transfer forum, life would be boring if every ITK was right!

Some info is posted in good faith and some is pure crap. Make your own minds up, have your opinion, just don't take everything you read as gospel.

I openly admit I called Kaka as having agreed and that went pear shaped, they didn't rip me apart on bluevibe and I came back as to why it went pear shaped. I learnt from that and stick to facts now, fact is Eto'o is now not coming. Fact is we pulled the plug. Fact is we move on, if he doesn't want to join us it's his loss not ours.

wish i could agree with the last sentence mate, we now wont get a finisher as good as him this summer not a chance.

happyblue. said:
Hi Guys

I don't know a great deal about what exactly has happened. I do know though that the order to pull out came from Khaldoon. He gave instruction to get an answer within the next 48 hours (pretty much in the public domain) but he has given the order to pull out less than 24 hours into it. Like I say am not sure why it got pulled so quickly but it's obviously to do with info that only the very top peeps are privvy to. I am sure it will all come out in the wash soon.

This does now mean that the Rags have a chance of getting him, whereas before they had none.

However if they do, Tevez should lessen the blow!

I say well done MCFC for being positive.

evening fella

to be honest I am not sure many know whats happened but clearly we will have someone else lined up. The club has spent a lot of time by all accounts working on this so to pull out I am sure they must have someone else in the pipeline and I dont mean Tevez

Matt.D said:
happyblue. said:
Guys

wish i could agree with the last sentence mate, we now wont get a finisher as good as him this summer not a chance.

When you have an owner like Sheikh Mansour, NOTHING is impossible.

I mean like who here expected city to sign robbie when we got taken over, no one.We are now on a new level and i understand how khaldoon must be feeling now, but hes a VERY shrewd businessman and maybe theres another surprise signing: villa,aguero,maybe even etoo if barca surrender just who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.