Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

GStar said:
UAEking said:
mackenzie said:
Fuck him.

who eto'o yeah ure right if you meant etoo screw him, I realy didnt see a reason why would buy him anyways.

Haha, they say ignorance is bliss!

We'd sign him because he's one of the best at what he does, score goals and win matches.

GStar

If he doesn't want to come to City.....fuck him.

Don't care if he scores a zillion goals a season. If he has snubbed us in any shape or form he can do one.

muenchenblue said:
Do we need another forward if we get tevez?
Seeing as we've no Europe this year? If they can stay fit, Bellers, RSC, Tevez have all proved they can do it the premership, with Robbie who can play up front, and jo who can be brought back in emergancys! do we really need anyone?
just a thought

and Bojinov, who was apparently looking sharp as a razor and well up for it in training the other day

GStar said:
UAEking said:
mackenzie said:
Fuck him.

who eto'o yeah ure right if you meant etoo screw him, I realy didnt see a reason why would buy him anyways.

We'd sign him because he's one of the best at what he does, score goals and win matches.

Mate if you noticed etoo scores many goals but against english teams hes not that good, maybe against the rags who scored one because of vidic but did you see the chelsea match who wasnt there.

And he also doesnt have good composure, he would scored 36 a season but miss 20 if you see some of the seasons highlights and that could be effective against teams ala blackburn and bolton but not for top 4.

We also need someone who would play for the badge, play with his heart on his sleeves, not for the damn money.

UAEking said:
mackenzie said:
Fuck him.

Hi there
Is the Sheikh an approachable man?
People seem to speak very highly of him. It difficult for people here to know what he's actually like.
The establishment figures here, politicians mostly, are nothing but self serving criminals, who do not deserve any respect.

I know everyone on here is very grateful to him, but I doubt we'd be able to tell him to his face. Hopefully when he attends a game at Eastlands, which I think he is planning to do soon.

mackenzie said:
GStar

If he doesn't want to come to City.....fuck him.

Don't care if he scores a zillion goals a season. If he has snubbed us in any shape or form he can do one.

Theres been nothing to suggest he doesn't want to come... It could be our brashness, the attitude of Barca, it could indeed be Eto'o himself but we don't know that. So i'm not going to tell him to do one... even he has snubbed us i wouldn't, he's a great player either way.

bluemeanie69 said:
Something to add to the mix.
City Pull out, so Eto is in Limbo, can't stay at Barca, No one else in for him.
Suddenly his agent comes back to City and says he will sign were's the contract.
Are we forcing Eto's hand?
Cookie may be Mr Poker Face

spot on don't think its over yet

UAEking said:
GStar said:
UAEking said:
mackenzie said:
Fuck him.

Mate if you noticed etoo scores many goals but against english teams hes not that good, maybe against the rags who scored one because of vidic but did you see the chelsea match who wasnt there.

And he also doesnt have good composure, he would scored 36 a season but miss 20 if you see some of the seasons highlights and that could be effective against teams ala blackburn and bolton but not for top 4.

We also need someone who would play for the badge, play with his heart on his sleeves, not for the damn money.

hears another though if terry was not possible would we not of pulled that deal to,

sam221985 said:
muenchenblue said:
Do we need another forward if we get tevez?
Seeing as we've no Europe this year? If they can stay fit, Bellers, RSC, Tevez have all proved they can do it the premership, with Robbie who can play up front, and jo who can be brought back in emergancys! do we really need anyone?
just a thought

and Bojinov, who was apparently looking sharp as a razor and well up for it in training the other day

i forgot the boj!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.