Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Oh well, lost my Barry winnings on this one. Don't care. City doing the right thing. No harm trying for the galactico's but make a great offer and try to sell the project and then request a quick decision. Otherwise move on and try for other quality players. Otherwise you get held to ransom and end up with the scraps at the end of the window. Eto'o would have been nice but there are plenty more fish in the sea. City's future success is not dependent on Eto'o. So long sucker. Die a pauper in Italy. Bye.

Betting on us signing players just compounds the dissapointment when they inevitably get away.

Ticket For Schalke said:
i am so pleased, not that we havnt signed eto'o but we eneded it, what a site, city ending neogotiations with samuel eto'o,

any little twat thinks otherwise you aint a blue,
^^^^^^^^^^^^ÂGREE!

Ticket For Schalke said:
i am so pleased, not that we havnt signed eto'o but we eneded it, what a site, city ending neogotiations with samuel eto'o,

yeah ive never been happier, all i need now is for us to end negotiations with Tevez, Terry and Lescott and it will be the best weekend ever.

Grimble said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

yeah ive never been happier, all i need now is for us to end negotiations with Tevez, Terry and Lescott and it will be the best weekend ever.

PMSL!

Grimble said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

read it properly joey

Ticket For Schalke said:
Grimble said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

read it properly joey

i did, im still struggling to see what there is to be pleased about here, maybe im just not a blue :(

Grimble said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Grimble said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

read it properly joey

i did, im still struggling to see what there is to be pleased about here, maybe im just not a blue :(

well it says "i am so please, NOT that we haven't signed eto'o" do you see that bit, But now we can say no, or did you crave for another kaka saga??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.