Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

citizens_1976 said:
Your all obsessed. Eto'o- Who cares??!!!

if im honnest i do,another shit hot player gose through our grasp,,i really do hope 2 fuck he has sumut else sorted,but eto really was the real deal

Brucie Bonus said:
Would the 48-hour whiners please comment about Torres analysis of PL centre-backs and the potential of Kun Aguero?

Would the 48-hour whiners please comment about Torres analysis of PL centre-backs and the potential of Kun Aguero?

Hello big gobs? I can't hear you now? Damn, this forum really is going west without you...

I don't recall one of you pecksniffs saying anything on here when Torres did make his remarks weeks ago (and they were posted in this forum....a forum you read from cover to cover...which is why you all have been moaning without end, right?). Why? Why would you experts on life, the universe, and everything, remain silent? Why are you now?

Perfect opportinity (weeks ago, and now again) to talk about the science and art of football, yet bullshitter of Barnoldswick still refuses to speak. You've got some front some of you who have been on here whining and moaning about "tone" and "juveniles" lol.

You slate this forum, but post once a year...."because I have nothing worthwhile to say"...true, true. Anyway, how would you know the condition of this place, unless you came here constantly? Kerb crawlers.

Now i know its time for bed

I'm glad we've walked away rather than have to pay someone ridiculous amounts of money to lower themselves to play for us.

I've every belief well have plan b's and c's ready.

Tevez(if he comes off),Bellamy,Robbie and RSC certainly aint too shabby for starters

Barcelona don't want to keep eto they've made that clear either city have got him and it will be a surprise or he's gone....RAGS??

backagain said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Well at least we ended it as opposed to him rejecting us this time. That's one step up from the Kaka affair, a small step. I'd rather we went for targets that we might actually get without having to throw daft sums of money at them though

Agreed but shoot for the stars............
Yea I know what you ean oe the end of the window we ight hae pinhed one or two superstars and it will be worthwhile to hae issed out on Eto'o If howeer we don't get any top players in then it's tie for a drasti re-think to our transfer strategy

Sorry y keyboards fuked and a lot of keys on the botto bit don't see to be working

The Fat el Hombre said:
backagain said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Well at least we ended it as opposed to him rejecting us this time. That's one step up from the Kaka affair, a small step. I'd rather we went for targets that we might actually get without having to throw daft sums of money at them though

Agreed but shoot for the stars............
Yea I know what you ean oe the end of the window we ight hae pinhed one or two superstars and it will be worthwhile to hae issed out on Eto'o If howeer we don't get any top players in then it's tie for a drasti re-think to our transfer strategy

Sorry y keyboards fuked and a lot of keys on the botto bit don't see to be working

Never have guessed! LOL

spanishblue said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Hello big gobs? I can't hear you now? Damn, this forum really is going west without you...

I don't recall one of you pecksniffs saying anything on here when Torres did make his remarks weeks ago (and they were posted in this forum....a forum you read from cover to cover...which is why you all have been moaning without end, right?). Why? Why would you experts on life, the universe, and everything, remain silent? Why are you now?

Perfect opportinity (weeks ago, and now again) to talk about the science and art of football, yet bullshitter of Barnoldswick still refuses to speak. You've got some front some of you who have been on here whining and moaning about "tone" and "juveniles" lol.

You slate this forum, but post once a year...."because I have nothing worthwhile to say"...true, true. Anyway, how would you know the condition of this place, unless you came here constantly? Kerb crawlers.

Now i know its time for bed

Put me on "foe" then smart man.

What do people think about the chances of us trying for Eto'o next summer when he's out of contract? Or do you think we'll be blown away by the Madrids and Milans with all their shiny history and prestige?

It was realistically never on the cards as he didn't want to leave barca, especially for a non chumps league team. Was clearly using us to position himself as best he could and fair do's... Lets get used to it :)

So what, it's year 2 of our new development plan and the world knows we are serious players on the Market.

Fair play to Cooke and co. Keep up the good work and if we get tevez (our realistic marquee signing) this window I will be over the (blue) moon.

Ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.