Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

just a few thoughts here

The fact city gave eto'o a deadline thing and then called off talks

does this mean we are much closer to signing tevez and he must be very close to signing otherwise city would have done this to him as well i.e the club are much much much more confident of capturing tevez than we were eto

or

Calling off talks with Tevez too because of how long its taking would make the club look bad and upset supporters, and this is the more likely transfer of the two and we will carry on waiting for him to make up his mind??

BlueMoonie said:
just a few thoughts here

The fact city gave eto'o a deadline thing and then called off talks

does this mean we are much closer to signing tevez and he must be very close to signing otherwise city would have done this to him as well i.e the club are much much much more confident of capturing tevez than we were eto

or

Calling off talks with Tevez too because of how long its taking would make the club look bad and upset supporters, and this is the more likely of the two and we will carry on waiting for him to make up his mind??

personally i think cook would of called off his talks aswell, Tevez is in bag mucka.

svennis pennis said:
I bet Sammy is frantically switching his phones on this evening.

lol can see him now.... where the f**k are chargers..
tbh iam glad we pulled out and its up to them to come calling if they want to sell him
well done city it seams we have learnt our lesson well and stopped us looking desperate

but we are no better off for saying no, it has gained us nothing and has to be marked down as another failure. Surely this pleased to lose attitude is what the club are trying to get away from.

Didsbury Dave said:
Griimble, it hasn't taken you long to get to grips with BM.

Fair play fella
You still here? PMSL. Dave 'A Modest Proposal' Didsbury. How's the new head? Better fit than the one that exploded?

This essay is widely held to be one of the greatest examples of sustained irony in the history of the English language. Much of its shock value derives from the fact that the first portion of the essay describes the plight of starving beggars in Ireland, so that the reader is unprepared for the surprise of Swift's solution when he states, "A young healthy child well nursed, is, at a year old, a most delicious nourishing and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee, or a ragout."

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal</a>

Grimble said:
but we are no better off for saying no, it has gained us nothing and has to be marked down as another failure. Surely this pleased to lose attitude is what the club are trying to get away from.

more than a failure of eto'o coming out saying he doesn't want to play for us??? obv GC has someone up his sleeve. If it wasnt for Laporte no one would no the situation.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Griimble, it hasn't taken you long to get to grips with BM.

Fair play fella

meaning??

Meaning wit, sarcasm and antgonism are the tools to get you to the top around here!

like fishing??? thought you was having an all out attack on me DD, like a queen bullying a prawn ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.