Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

In all honesty, I think I've worked out what has happened here. We are allowing 'arry to get one of his targets. We all know Eto'o is on his list and now he has a free run at him. Great charity from Cookie.

svennis pennis said:
In all honesty, I think I've worked out what has happened here. We are allowing 'arry to get one of his targets. We all know Eto'o is on his list and now he has a free run at him. Great charity from Cookie.

Ha ha ha! I was wondering how 'arry or fat sam would be able to twist this story to give themselves some PR.

'arry: Eto's turned down City because he was interested in coming to Spurs however, in the end he's decided to stay at Barca. Can't blame the fella, he's top quality.

fat sam: I was seriously interested in signing Eto'o and pleased that he pulled out of talks with City. I'm not sure we can afford him but we'll see.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
svennis pennis said:

Ha ha ha! I was wondering how 'arry or fat sam would be able to twist this story to give themselves some PR.

'arry: Eto's turned down City because he was interested in coming to Spurs however, in the end he's decided to stay at Barca. Can't blame the fella, he's top quality.

fat sam: I was seriously interested in signing Eto'o and pleased that he pulled out of talks with City. I'm not sure we can afford him but we'll see.

"Welllll Sammy is a t'riffic player, triffic. Ive been following him since my Southampton days and would love to bring him here. The chairman is trying to do the deal, and if we can do the deal the deal then we will do the deal. *twitch* Triffic."

Re: This is funny

MelbourneBlue said:
Can someone advise which "big" name players have declined the rags recently.
I know Benzema is one...who else?

Benzema, Ronaldo, Tevez, dont come much bigger than those.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Pigeonho said:
I think it's fair to say Spursmad is full of dog shit.
i take it you weren't on here last night! your comment was made a couple of times last night and lets just say many a thread got deleted!! your walking the plank sunshine!

No I was out on the piss last night. Peoples comments shouldn't be deleted just cos someone else doesn't agree with them. I'm not going to go on and on about it, but if we were round a table in the pub and one of us said Eto'' is definitely signing, but then didn't, the others would quite rightly say the one who incorrectly said he would come is full of shit, and athats all i'm doing. I deal in facts. Spursmad said Eto'o is definitely signing, but he hasn't, therefore Spursmad was way off the mark. Fact. If that gets ddeleted there's somethign wrong with how this supposed freedom of speech forum works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.