Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

johnmc said:
Can't see Eto'o staying at Barca after all this. Can't see us going back in after our public withdrawa. And given the noises that he wants CL then there are only a few clubs he could end up at and the rags are deffo one of them

He's off to Milan....err that's it

backagain said:
johnmc said:
Can't see Eto'o staying at Barca after all this. Can't see us going back in after our public withdrawa. And given the noises that he wants CL then there are only a few clubs he could end up at and the rags are deffo one of them

not without the price and wages dropping alot and Ronaldinho being shipped out because they hate each other. That caused Ronnies move in the first place.

backagain said:
johnmc said:

I haven't once heard that mentioned by anyone. Even Goal.com haven't run that one.

Pam said:
backagain said:
johnmc said:

I haven't once heard that mentioned by anyone. Even Goal.com haven't run that one.

Well I can assure you IMO he is going to MILAN.......I posted here the same on Thursday, Friday and I believe he will go to Milan,,,,Ronnie will be shipped err that's it!

backagain said:
Pam said:
backagain said:
johnmc said:

Well I can assure you IMO he is going to MILAN.......I posted here the same on Thursday, Friday and I believe he will go to Milan,,,,Ronnie will be shipped err that's it!

well, we can close this thread now :-)

backagain said:
Pam said:
backagain said:
johnmc said:

Yes, I can see how that might happen.

backagain said:
johnmc said:

AC i presume you meant? I could envisage a swap with inter for Imbrahimovic maybe. Eto can't stay now really but barca need a replacement if he goes. Yes they want villa but thy need cash for that

Dunno why but as a kid AC were my fave overseas team but now i see them as a dying giant. They do need a striker though

He's off to Milan....err that's it[/quote]

I haven't once heard that mentioned by anyone. Even Goal.com haven't run that one.[/quote]

Well I can assure you IMO he is going to MILAN.......I posted here the same on Thursday, Friday and I believe he will go to Milan,,,,Ronnie will be shipped err that's it![/quote]

Yes, I can see how that might happen.[/quote]

Time will tell.....................................

johnmc said:
backagain said:
johnmc said:

AC i presume you meant? I could envisage a swap with inter for Imbrahimovic maybe. Eto can't stay now really but barca need a replacement if he goes. Yes they want villa but thy need cash for that

Dunno why but as a kid AC were my fave overseas team but now i see them as a dying giant. They do need a striker though

Yes Milan is AC....the other team is Internazionle INTER

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.