Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

backagain said:
johnmc said:
backagain said:
Yes Milan is AC....the other team is Internazionle INTER

I know that you plebb but i was saying i cant see him going to the rossenerri

Oh where can you see him going Einstein....WIGAN???

Ha ha INTER. That was the point of my post was it not?? I could see him at Inter or the rags and at a push AC or Chelsea. No one else. But that is my opinion. You have obviously heard differently or have a diff opinion

johnmc said:
backagain said:
johnmc said:
backagain said:
Yes Milan is AC....the other team is Internazionle INTER

I know that you plebb but i was saying i cant see him going to the rossenerri

Oh where can you see him going Einstein....WIGAN???

Ha ha INTER. That was the point of my post was it not?? I could see him at Inter or the rags and at a push AC or Chelsea. No one else. But that is my opinion. You have obviously heard differently or have a diff opinion

Milan are in Barcelona as we speak.Football sala tournament that skinny bald fucker is here IMO he is off to Milan or god forbid season loan at the 5h1te!

backagain said:
Milan are in Barcelona as we speak.Football sala tournament that skinny bald fucker is here IMO he is off to Milan or god forbid season loan at the 5h1te!

Surely Barca will not agree to a year loan at this stage meaning he will go on a free at the end of it.

johnmc said:
backagain said:

Surely Barca will not agree to a year loan at this stage meaning he will go on a free at the end of it.

No a year loan at the 5h1te no wages to pay...save them between 5 and 7 Mil a year?¿¿?¿=?=

backagain said:
No a year loan at the 5h1te no wages to pay...save them between 5 and 7 Mil a year?¿¿?¿=?=

Yep and even with a £5m loan fee thats worth £12m to barca. If eto goes they need a replacement who would prob cost the same in wges or near as dammit. Therefore £5m loan fee for someone they were just offered £25m for.

johnmc said:
backagain said:

Yep and even with a £5m loan fee thats worth £12m to barca. If eto goes they need a replacement who would prob cost the same in wges or near as dammit. Therefore £5m loan fee for someone they were just offered £25m for.

Okay so where is he going to go??? WIGAN ???

IMO Milan and that is it............... or 5h1te on loan where do you think??????????

backagain said:

IMO Milan and that is it............... or 5h1te on loan where do you think??????????

Wherever he goes won't be on loan anyway. So the two milan clubs, the rags, poss chelsea and probably the favourates at the minute are wigan as they have a lot of money following the sale of valencia.

johnmc said:
backagain said:

Wherever he goes won't be on loan anyway. So the two milan clubs, the rags, poss chelsea and probably the favourates at the minute are wigan as they have a lot of money following the sale of valencia.

Exactly! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.