Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bluepeter62 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
thick manc said:
i couldnt breathe or function without my brain, you thick dullard.

now , i'll ask for the last time .

what is a sad bin dipping , vermin plating, dole scrounging , granny mugging, peasant like you

doing on gods own turf !

Please don't tell me you are functioning , or did you get a hand me down brain from Mr Beans puppet wardrobe ?
Why is a baldy groined snotty nosed ' can ya lend us a fag m8 ' bicycle riding hoody like you expecting a fan of a club so far ahead of yours to even aknowledge there is a question amongst your custard skin of an excuse for a post ?

Why did you have to change his username dickhead!! Also how do you know he ia a manc?

If you don't want shit don't come on a City forum slagging City off you muppet!

Feck me , the weekend on here is gonna be a buzz with all the schoolies .
Can't we give them their own cresh section or something ? If you don't get it Bluepeter , then perhaps read rather than post :o)

bluepeter62 said:
GStar said:
Ok, the Everton guys have been on here for a while, thought they could take the piss a bit but have recently been decent additions.

All this bollocks about Everton, they're doing exactly what we want to be doing over the next few seasons, i.e mounting an outside challege to the top four, qualifying for Europe and getting to domestic cup finals.

Everton are going nowhere fast? They've been at the top end of the league for the past 4-5 seasons whilst we've been dicking about with the likes of Corradi when we both had around the same budget. They kept a manager who almost got them relegated and its repaid them.

Infact they've performed better than us for god knows how many seasons now. Hopefully that'll stop next year.

Why do they come on a City forum and slag off City? I don't mind other fans coming on here and debating, but these idiots are just jealous and really believe they actually play football.

TBF i have read quite a few of thier posts where i thought they were taking the piss, came across like dicks, but still, they've brought some decent perspective and discussion on occasions.

I've not seen them give it our about our club like some are doing about their's tonight. Which is a bit silly really considering the recent comparisons in performance.

If they start taking the piss they'll be banned, no point any of us getting ourselves banned instead.

thick manc said:

what is a sad bin dipping , vermin plating, dole scrounging , granny mugging, peasant like you

doing on gods own turf !

Please don't tell me you are functioning , or did you get a hand me down brain from Mr Beans puppet wardrobe ?
Why is a baldy groined snotty nosed ' can ya lend us a fag m8 ' bicycle riding hoody like you expecting a fan of a club so far ahead of yours to even aknowledge there is a question amongst your custard skin of an excuse for a post ?
You're calling mancs thick on our own forum, you are the one who is thick, get a life. At least RAGS have good reason to come on here, why don't you go on a liverpool forum FFS.

smith1855 said:
thick manc said:

doing on gods own turf !

You're calling mancs thick on our own forum, you are the one who is thick, get a life you effing tit,

Unbelievable lmao .
Let's go hit the little kid lads . ' Muuuuuuummy , the little kid hit us back harder than we hit him ' Not fair mummy :o(

Read the thread sweety :o)

Darker shade of blue WHY are you coming on a city forum ?
you sad fucker!
scared that we are gonna take your precious fifth spot in the league ?
no we aim higher than that =]
SADDO!

bluepeter62 said:
thick manc said:

doing on gods own turf !

Why did you have to change his username dickhead!! Also how do you know he ia a manc?

If you don't want shit don't come on a City forum slagging City off you muppet!

Feck me , the weekend on here is gonna be a buzz with all the schoolies .
Can't we give them their own cresh section or something ? If you don't get it Bluepeter , then perhaps read rather than post :o)

I did read the fucking post clown! What I don't get is why you come on a City forum thinking you are a fan of this wonderful team, when in fact you play shit football! You may win games, but if you played in my back garden I would close the curtains!

You remind me of the old Wimbledon team. Kick every other fucker off the park and scrape a win!

for the tenth time...

why are you on our forum , slagging city off.

you, scrounging, world on ya back, everyone owes us a living, boil riddled, unclean, scab eating,

shit gargler.

GStar said:
Ok, the Everton guys have been on here for a while, thought they could take the piss a bit but have recently been decent additions.

All this bollocks about Everton, they're doing exactly what we want to be doing over the next few seasons, i.e mounting an outside challege to the top four, qualifying for Europe and getting to domestic cup finals.

Everton are going nowhere fast? They've been at the top end of the league for the past 4-5 seasons whilst we've been dicking about with the likes of Corradi when we both had around the same budget. They kept a manager who almost got them relegated and its repaid them.

Infact they've performed better than us for god knows how many seasons now. Hopefully that'll stop next year.
Points taken mate, but Everton aren't going any higher than where they are today, they've reached a plateau so to speak! They play shite footaball (I'd settle for it if it meant finishing 5th) but I really don't understand there general looking down on us kind of attitude. You expect it from rags but the'you'll never sign this or that player' comments?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.