Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bluepeter62 said:
I did read the fucking post clown! What I don't get is why you come on a City forum thinking you are a fan of this wonderful team, when in fact you play shit football! You may win games, but if you played in my back garden I would close the curtains!

You remind me of the old Wimbledon team. Kick every other fucker off the park and scrape a win!

You slag Scousers off and then quote Shankly ? lmao

ash_MCFC said:
Sky Blue said:
I am astounded Darker shade of Blue has kids!.....
there adopted, hes firing blanks.
Thats NASTY!
clevelandbrowntvshow.jpg

BlueMooner87 said:
ash_MCFC said:
Sky Blue said:
I am astounded Darker shade of Blue has kids!.....
there adopted, hes firing blanks.
come on now, that's a bit below the belt ;)

I don't mind them giving it out if they can take it :o)
So far , they have started crying when asked to take it , so they'll need to try harder .

Darker shade of Blue said:
bluepeter62 said:
I did read the fucking post clown! What I don't get is why you come on a City forum thinking you are a fan of this wonderful team, when in fact you play shit football! You may win games, but if you played in my back garden I would close the curtains!

You remind me of the old Wimbledon team. Kick every other fucker off the park and scrape a win!

Show me where I have slagged scousers off dickhead? I slagged Everton off because they play shite football!

My apologies! Whatever they play certainly cannot be called football!

Darker shade of Blue said:
bluepeter62 said:

answer my posts , scabber.

stop dodging them, you degenerate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.